Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Talk about almost anything here
Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Red » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:26 pm

If Blu's making a living and or enjoying it then good for them. I haven't dabbled with the fursuiting community but I know any sort of big crafting projects take a lot of your time
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:54 pm

Dropping by to say Merry Christmas to anyone around here this time of year
Imagex

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:47 am

Merry christmas, and happy holidays! How is everyone doing??
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:47 pm

happy late holidays and happy new year! makes me smile that you all still visit this site from time to time, even after 4 years hehe.

hope everyone is doing well! i just finished my first semester in college a couple weeks ago & i love it so much there. i joined an a cappella group and those girls are the absolute loves of my life. i can’t imagine what i’d be doing without them. we have an ep coming out in the spring, which is super exciting! i’ve always wanted to record and release music, and even though they’re not my own songs, the process was super fun.

i need life updates from the rest of you whenever you decide to log on! much love <3
if anybody happens to play genshin impact, add me & shoot me a pm! uid: 613088204 na server
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:05 pm

Hold up,,, 4 years? Now that one's new to me. That or I just can't do math. Or both. Yeah the second one is more likely. My life update is that I have once again gotten slightly worse at math.
Imagex

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:03 pm

Oh geez.. four years!?! There’s no way.. damn XD A very late merry Christmas and happy new year to you all :)

@Gabrielle
It makes me so happy that you’re doing what you love like that, it actually sounds so fun and exciting!! ❤️Any chance you’d be able to send a link to the EP when it comes out? (Or if it’s too personal than that is of course completely understandable!!) I hope you can go far with that!
Also as for Genshin I need to get back into it XD I played obsessively for a few days but now.. it was super fun while it lasted tho!! (Hopefully I can remember my info XD)

As for me I recently got my drivers license and just today I got a call back from an organization I put an application to volunteer at, and my interview is Monday ^.^

Oof though on the darker side of things my dads leukemia got worse so he had to stay in the hospital for like two weeks, and now my mom has to take him every six weeks to a hospital two hours away for chemo (and he has to stay for usually a little under a week) the chemo has been going well though, I think ^.^ so
So that’s been interesting, been super cool to see the way our Church family has helped, even from churches we don’t go to/have barely gone to who heard about our situation (he’s out of his job I think he gets like 70% of his income? Which is super fortunate that he has the job that he does, but me and my sisters no longer take music lessons due to it, for now at least

My goodness this was supposed to be shorter lol
(Also one more thing, my crush was home for Christmas, the first time sense like July bc he’s in the navy and when he came back I got to hug him, unfortunately tomorrow is the last time I’ll see him till next Christmas (possibly thanksgiving, he couldn’t make it then last year bc plane tickets are so expensive)
This has been a novel written by Misty
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:28 pm

Y'all have such interesting and unique lives! I have like, hardly anything new haha.

@Elle - That's awesome abt college! I bet the EP is going to be awesome!

@Red - same tho, math is ew.

@Misty - congrats on your license, and good luck at the interview! And that's glad to hear the chemo has been going well for your Father. :)

I'm pretty sure the only things relatively new for me is that I'm graduating this year, and I'm catching up on school. I also picked up skateboarding and a new job serving ice cream. :D
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:44 pm

Liv, live the dream. Serve ice cream on wheels. I also agree with Misty, getting the EP would be cool to listen to. Everyone definitely did have a lot happening recently though, so that's neat
Imagex

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:28 pm

If you saw that typo two months ago, no you didn't
Imagex

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:45 am

Popping in to say hi 0.0
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T