Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:14 pm

this last page or so has just made me smile lol

Ugh I hate receiving anonymous gifts
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 am

Elle reminded me with her prom that i've never dated anyone and my only crushes ever have been on fictional characters. I do have a sad life.

What's happening with the gifts if you don't mind me asking, Oblivion?

Also about the prom thing, i went to one dance ever and i just ate food. Granted i was recovering from the flu and if i danced too much i would've vomited. Also that dance sparked some drama because my bff had danced with one of her friends and her boyfriend got really jealous lol
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Unread post by Coffee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:04 am

The last "Prom" I've gone to was in kindergarten. For halloween. I was a pirate.
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚊. 𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚎𝚡)𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊, 𝚄𝚂𝙰. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!!

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings

Unread post by Coffee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 am

Also, did I ever mention I like your username, Milk?
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚊. 𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚎𝚡)𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊, 𝚄𝚂𝙰. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:11 am

someone sent me roses for my birthday... but there no name. Just a card that has my name. It's really bothering me.

A pirate prom? In kindergarten? Sounds like a blast if you ask me.
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings

Unread post by Coffee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 am

First off, it was pretty boring. Second, I want some roses too

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:19 pm

No, you've never mentioned that, Fuzz. Thank you. I like your Animal Crossing gif.

Do you have anything you can talk to about that, Oblivion? Usually when i'm anxious or bothered about something i tell someone.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings

Unread post by Coffee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:48 pm

Thanks. I have a crippling Animal Crossing addiction

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 pm

I don't play Animal Crossing a lot, there just isn't much to do on there for me.
I don't even have enough Bells to get my house to the next level lol

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:15 pm

my two besties n I are trying to figure it out. I called the flower place and they said someone came in, bought them, and then must've dropped them off at my house. Who? They couldn't say. So I dunno. The handwriting, we believe, is that of an employees, as none of my friends write like that we managed to gather writing samples lol. Now, I do have two friends who actually live within a decent range from the flower store. It would be ex/"friend" and his best friend. Would he send me flowers? The person whose heart I broke? It's not below him, and that would make sense if he still has feelings for me and wanted to keep it anonymous. His best friend could also do that, but I dont see the point. I feel like he would only leave it anonymous for "effect" but he also already dropped by my house the day before and homage me a gift. It's a mystery, and I am 100% bent on solving it.

Ugh I cant sleep. I'm exhausted from today but I'm at someone's house dog sitting. I need a light to sleep - as pathetic as it may sound, I cant sleep without one - bbn ut this person doesnt have a light so I'm keeping the main light on and it's just so bright. One of the dogs woke me up by growling at only Godknows what after 10 minutes of sleep, and I cant fall back asleep and I feel really stressed for no reason. I have to get up at 5.
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T