The Christianity Thread

Talk about almost anything here
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

The Christianity Thread

Unread post by Misty » Fri May 24, 2019 6:40 pm

This is a thread for Christians-or just those interested in it ^.^
 ! Message from: Misty
No matter what religion you are, keep all discussions RESPECTFUL
Rules
1. No mini modding, if somebody is breaking a rule report it, replying to it will just bring more attention to it

2. As stated above, treat everybody with respect, no matter their beliefs

3. Prayer requests are 100% welcome! You're more then welcome to post them, no matter how small you think they are! <3

Once again, please be respectful!

Evidence for Creation 1
Evidence for Creation 2

Have an amazing day, God bless!
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: The Christianity Thread

Unread post by Oblivion » Sun May 26, 2019 4:34 pm

...hi. I currently don't have much to say, but you beat me to making this thread haha
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

sundae cat
Dreams of flight
Dreams of flight
Mood: around a 3

Unread post by sundae cat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Hello, pretty much nothing to say but I am a Christian. My entire family is and my granny would kill me if I wasn’t so here I am

Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV
Party bird
Party bird
Tagline: i got the horses in the bacc
Mood: bored

Unread post by Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:28 pm

i don't have anything to say but i'm a Christian so i just came to say hello i guess <3
tzatzikitheleg on chickensmoothie! have a great day!

tabby
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings

Unread post by tabby » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:09 am

Hey! (: Thought I'd post here too.
they

BayoDino
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: ✧・゚:* StarLight *:・゚✧
Mood: tired!

Unread post by BayoDino » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:01 am

i'm not christian so i've no idea. i just wannted to say good lick :D
Lorem
Ispum
Lorem
Ispum

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

hi guys! I'd like to share something.

So, I don't exactly know where to begin but I guess I'll start with a year or two ago. My parents were in a rough spot. My step Dad and Mom were fighting. This had already happened once before and I was in the middle of it, with my biological Father. No way I would've lasted if it happened again, especially since I love my Step Dad. In short, seeing my parents drift further from God and each other really made me start losing some faith, and my hope that things would get better. For a large span of 3 years, I've had trouble trusting God. With my parents, with my relationships, and my life in general. Our dog had gotten hit by a car. Then my Dad was doing stuff that led to my parents fighting. It's funny how someone else's faith and the way they interact with others can impact you. Fortunately my parents worked things out over the next couple years because they went to and trusted God with their lives and their relationship. It motivated me.

I still, I didn't pray often, and I definitely didn't read the bible often. But then I went to CIY. It really re opened my Faith in god and replenished it, but it didn't stay for long. However, at the CIY event I went to a couple months ago, they said "don't let CIY be the thing that replenishes your faith each year." and I realized I lacked effort. However, I didn't realize this until a week ago. That ciy event also was about trusting God.

I then got a job, and I started praying to God each night before I went to work. I was super anxious almost every night. My Mom would sometimes pray with me too. She prayed one night that i would start reading the Bible every night . That praying is you talking to God and when you read the Book, it's God talking to you.

I started praying every night on my own. It felt good. Then at youth group one week my prayer request was simple; that my biology grades would go up. My Mom pulled me aside the next day and showed me better ways to study, and talked to me about how you need to put the effort in to get good grades. Ok. My grades improved after that. And then at youth group the next week we talked about finding rythmn in our life with God, and putting the effort into maintaining a relationship with him. After that I started reading the Bible every night before bed, and even setting aside video games and talking to my friends to spend 5-15 minutes alone in my room just listening to God.

I've been doing this for about two weeks now and already feel a lot better. Yeah I rant about stuff I'm not allowed to do and want to do, but looking at it from a Christian point of view I have a good life and I'm confident that God is with me.

If you would've asked me years ago if I trusted God, I would've had a lot of doubt in my answer. Now? No, I trust him and it's final.

I wanted to share that... Heh... Uh yeah and for anyone who has a lot of doubt like I did, he is there for you. He loves you, even though it may not feel like it at some times.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Hiya i'm not Christian either (my family is Jewish) i have no religion but i still believe in God (although i question the existence of God sometimes 🤔) so hi
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs