Dog chat

Talk about almost anything here
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mood: busy

Dog chat

Unread post by Blu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:16 pm

I guess I should start a topic here, huh?
Let's talk about dogs. Do you have one of your own? Do you work at a place with them? Allergic or aren't allowed to have one but still adore them?

I have a Shiba Inu named Kitsune (Kit for short) who is currently 12 and a half. She likes sleeping and going on walks, as well as any snack I have in my hands.
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

bubbletiger

Re: Dog chat

Unread post by bubbletiger » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm

My family can't have a dog, because they're way too much money, work and we're not at home most of the time, but I love, and I mean love corgis and shibes/shiba inus.
My grandparents have a bordie collie mix, though, and she is the best. I love her <3

Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Blu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm

bubbletiger wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm
My family can't have a dog, because they're way too much money, work and we're not at home most of the time, but I love, and I mean love corgis and shibes/shiba inus.
My grandparents have a bordie collie mix, though, and she is the best. I love her <3
I actually had an obsession with corgis two years ago, although it's faded a bit I still love them!
My love for shibas has only grown c:
___

bubbletiger

Unread post by bubbletiger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 am

Blu wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm

I actually had an obsession with corgis two years ago, although it's faded a bit I still love them!
True though. Shibes are ver good puppers
What’s your least favorite breed? To be honest, for me it’s squished-face dogs. I hate humans for it ;3; I just wish that they could breathe easier, you know? It’s saddening. Some of the breeds are cute, but I just...?
I don’t even know

Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Blu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm

bubbletiger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 am
Blu wrote:

What’s your least favorite breed? To be honest, for me it’s squished-face dogs. I hate humans for it ;3; I just wish that they could breathe easier, you know? It’s saddening. Some of the breeds are cute, but I just...?
I don’t even know
I agree with you on that one. A lot of the owners aren't even aware of their health problems.
My least favorite breed? I'm not a huge fan of pekingese dogs. No offense to anyone who has one though!
___

bubbletiger

Unread post by bubbletiger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:32 pm

bubbletiger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 am
Blu wrote:

I don’t even know
I agree with you on that one. A lot of the owners aren't even aware of their health problems.
My least favorite breed? I'm not a huge fan of pekingese dogs. No offense to anyone who has one though!
Yikes, that's a lot of fur. Some are a bit cute though??

The dog my grandparents own is...
odd.
And not in a bad way!! She's got her own little routine. My grandpa, when he wakes up, always gets a coffee, tells the dog to go get her toy, and they play downstairs for a while. She's also self-conscious and won't eat with other people around/watching.
She doesn't have the thick cheeks of a shibe, but I still love her. She's in her older age and I'm getting concerned. Everytime I see her sleeping, I get chills and I worry she might be dead. Thankfully she doesn't sleep much when i'm around.

Elephant Graveyard
Growing first feathers
Growing first feathers

Unread post by Elephant Graveyard » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 pm

I don't have any dogs, but rather three cats. I do however plan on adopting a Doberman pinscher in a year or two. I would have a dog now, but sadly we aren't allowed to have dogs in our house rip. I'll be moving in summer though so that's pretty nice.

bubbletiger

Unread post by bubbletiger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Elephant Graveyard wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 pm
I don't have any dogs, but rather three cats. I do however plan on adopting a Doberman pinscher in a year or two. I would have a dog now, but sadly we aren't allowed to have dogs in our house rip. I'll be moving in summer though so that's pretty nice.
Oh my god someone should make a cat chat thread. I think I'm gonna do that. Any objections??

Ferri
Growing first feathers
Growing first feathers

Unread post by Ferri » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:36 am

Oh boy, dogs, well technically speaking I personally own two dogs. Tucker a dauchsund (I can't spell that word for anything XD.) He's a rescue, previously a stray for 2 out of 3 years of his life.
My other dog is Seymour also a rescue. He's 2 now and is a terrier blend. Both my boys have the silliest personalities I've ever seen any dogs have before.
Pet's name: Cookie

bubbletiger

Unread post by bubbletiger » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Ferri wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:36 am
Oh boy, dogs, well technically speaking I personally own two dogs. Tucker a dauchsund (I can't spell that word for anything XD.) He's a rescue, previously a stray for 2 out of 3 years of his life.
My other dog is Seymour also a rescue. He's 2 now and is a terrier blend. Both my boys have the silliest personalities I've ever seen any dogs have before.
dachshunds are adorable eeeeeee