Phrog Fics

Show and talk about your art here!
phrogtm
Hatched right out of the egg

Phrog Fics

Unread post by phrogtm » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:35 pm

Hello :)

Uhhh i cant post art cus the pics are too big?? So I’ll just write fics and post them :)
i write fanfics :) mostly danganronpa

phrogtm

Re: dancing

Unread post by phrogtm » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:19 pm

sorry it took so long for me to write something lmao
tw: junko enoshima, tragedy, blood (mild).

junko had a way of doing things, izuru realized.
most would call her unpredictable, disastrous, and a unbridled force of evil. and while most of what was said was true, even izuru could see the hidden routine junko loved to follow as she left the world to despair.

an example of this was that she always took him out to dance at 2pm, sharp.

he doesn’t know if there is a true reason, but no matter the weather, lighting, whatever events or meetings they had to attend, she would stop whatever she was doing just to dance with him.
izuru could have declined, seeing as how she would not be able to get the upper hand on him. however, the idea of what this all could lead to intrigued him enough to keep going.
every day was a different kind of dance. junko would decide which dance they would do the day before, giving the two time to practice or get the hang of what they were doing. then they would meet up at that same, old, dusty theater and dance on it’s stage. they performed to no one but themselves.

the elements could and would always reach them there. the theater’s roof had fallen down way before they reached the place. mold had grown into the old carpeting, giving homes to insects from all over. occasionally, a stray, malnourished animal would wonder there, flinching at the sight of the despairs. luckily, izuru knew what to do to take care of it.
the stage, despite everything around it, stayed mostly intake. perhaps junko had fixed it up, perhaps it was a miracle. izuru didn’t really care, since just from a glance, he could see that the stage would last for many more days to come.

the red sky stared at him today. it was raining; this almost filled him with concealed annoyance, if it weren’t for the fact he couldn’t feel. his suit was now wet, along with his long hair that would continue to get in his face all day.
he wasn’t told what dance they would do today. junko had only smiled that fake, overly happy smile of hers and walked off, probably to mess with mikan or servant again.
so today he was unprepared.
despite trying to connect the dots in his head, he couldn’t quite figure out what the would be doing today. that... feeling of confusion brought forth another emotion.

junko waved at him from the stage, a long poll in hand. it was bloodied, probably from smashing monokuma’s and random civilians on her way here. she hollered at him as he finally figures out this wave of emotion creeping up his spine.

excitement.
he was excited.
and now he remembers why he helped junko in the first place.
i write fanfics :) mostly danganronpa