Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Re: Rarity Count thread

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:02 pm

DIE wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:57 pm
Doggos_on_Mars wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:53 am
I have an unpopular opinion here, but I think we should leave this thread alone.

Because the pets are not linked to your accounts quite yet, you can adopt as many pets as you'd like and can adopt old pets, and non-existent pets. For example, I adopted a few boxes that I liked and gave them names. If I was having trouble getting a rare outcome I cheated a little bit and copied the code from someone else. A few of my images were broken so I took that coding from someone else too.

I have a similar opinion about the trading thread, as well. If you're missing a pet, copy it from someone else. I know I have all the outcomes, plus a few extras of the pets. Except for one outcome of the growing pups that nobody got. Does anyone agree?
disagree strongly.

i think copying a code from someone elses should be against the rules. for various reasons

first, you should adopt your own pets, and we should all get the same rarity chance. because if someone was lucky enough to get a 0.1% dog, it should be theirs. its not fair if you can just go and copy there code, making it less valuable in general. we should all get the same chances.
if you werent lucky enough to get a rare pet, then just leave it. you didnt get it. cheating like that is so unfair.

Well since as of now all pets are distributed equally, refresh enough times and you will get all the outcomes. I have never seen any evidence to support that any outcome is ‘rarer’ then any other.

Though, you are right. People who joined last week should not be able to get the first three Shibias. Maybe it should be treated as if they are linked to ur accounts....
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mood: busy

Re: Rarity Count thread

Unread post by Blu » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:00 pm

I’m currently developing the script to link the pets to the accounts, so eventually this won’t be a huge issue.

For now though, we should treat the system as if the pets are linked to our accounts.
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

JettJuisugs
Making progress
Making progress
Tagline: WilliamMarlimi

pulmicort purchase

Unread post by JettJuisugs » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:16 am