Tell us about YOUR pets!❤

Talk about almost anything here
Lexi
First flight
First flight
Tagline: Maybe one day, I will be looked up to for my art.
Mood: Focused

Tell us about YOUR pets!❤

Unread post by Lexi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:18 pm

We would all love to know what pets you all own! Feel free to post pictures of them too!

Here's what i own:
2 Green Cheek Conures (breeding pair)
1 Red-Eared Slider Turtle
20 Parakeets (budgerigar)
1 Mutt (Newfoundland/Australian Shepard/ Blue Healer/ Rottweiler )
1 Cockatiel

You can use this if you'd like ^-^

Code: Select all

[b]I own:[/b]
[b]About them:[/b]
[b]Photos?:[/b]
[b]Favorite animal:[/b]
[b]If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?:[/b]

I own: ^^^
About them: I've owned birds for over 8 years now. my oldest bird is a 7 year old parakeet named Crystal. My dog is like a giant fluffy teddy bear >w<
Photos?: Maybe later
Favorite animal: Birds
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: TOUCAN ❤
╔══════════════╗
𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉
╚══════════════╝
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Lexi. I'm an artist here on SF. ^w^
Feel free to PM me any time!
I love; Birds, Shibas, Pokémon, Studio Ghibli, and Anime in general :')
Hope you like my designs!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Tell us about YOUR pets!❤

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:42 pm

I own:
A shorthair ginger and white tabby cat (Sir Chip),
A dusty grey kitten named Count Talisker.
a gerbil named Geronimo,
a gerbil named Vincent.

About them:
Chip is a cuddle-bunny, especially during winter. He's outdoor/indoor and showed up 2 years ago. I don't know his age, but he's pretty chill and sweet. He let's me give him baths. ^.^

Talisker (named after scotch whiskey) is a kitten and around 4 months old. He was left behind by his owner, our old neighbor so we've taken him in. He is very playful and hyper.

Geronimo is a feisty little thing, and he hates being held. He'll let you pet him but not pick him up or hold him, making it difficult for me to bond with him more sometimes. He's a clutz when it comes to climbing.

Vincent is a sweetie, but easily shies away from anyone-including me. He'll sit in pockets and on my shoulder, but since he's easily scared I can't hold him often due to the loud environment I live in.

Photos?:
Chip
Vincent
And...Geronimo looks exactly like Vincent so no picture needed. <3 Photos belong to me so do not use.

Favorite animal:
Maned wolf.

If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?:
A cougar or a vulture.
Last edited by Oblivion on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

HedaFox
First flight
First flight
Tagline: When did I join the staff?: December 11, 2018!

Unread post by HedaFox » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:23 pm

I own:
Two birds (parrots)
One cat (calico)
17 dogs (six of them are puppies and all of them are mixed breeds except for Roxy, Lilly, Heidi and Allie)
About them:
My cat, her name is Amy. She is 5 months and a trouble maker but very sweet. We got her when she was 4 weeks old and had her since then.
Roxy, she is an Australian Shepherd snd the biggest dog we have. She is a year old and she is sweet. She is very loveable and careful around the smaller dogs.
Oreo, he is 5 years and had four litters of puppies and he is a grandpa! :3 He is a mixed breed (Pomeranian / Shih Tzu / Chihuahua). He is loveable but he also be aggressive at times and he is a big crybaby. Leave his sight and he just sits there and whines.
Heidi, she is 3 years and very sweet and loveable. She loves laying on your lap and hates being alone. She is a purebred Blue Merle Parti Pomeranian.
Fedra, she is 3 years and she is the daughter of Oreo. She loves getting pet and her belly rubbed and she is also the type to be left alone. She loves baby animals, if she could she would take in any babies.
Lilly, she is 16 and grumpy. She is Heidi's mother and Blue's soul mate (Blue is passed, sadly). She hates other animals and hates being messed with.
Allie, she is 2 years and a purebred Chihuahua. There isn't much about her other than she is aggressive.
Duke, he is a year and the son of Fedra and Oreo. Not much about him as well other than he likes being lazy and laying by his self.
Little Girl, she is a year and the daughter of Fedra and Oreo. She is a miniature teacup. She is sweet and loveable. She loves being held and loves being under the blankets and she lovessss cuddles and coffee. She also loves giving kisses.
Echo, she is 7 months and the daughter of Allie and Oreo. She is a teacup and loves being held and loved on. She loves laying under the blankets and she is very sweet and playful.
Diamond, she is 7 months and the daughter of Allie and Oreo. Not much about her except she is lazy and sometimes playful.
Molly, she is 7 months and the daughter of Allie and Oreo. She is a trouble maker and very playful, she hates being alone and loves to get pet. She is sweet and she is also a wonderful and proud mother of 6 puppies.
The 6 puppies, they are four weeks and walking very well! They love being held and they are very active and playful. They growl and bark a lot which is solo cute.
Photos?: Will update when I get some :3
Favorite animal: All types of canines and felines
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: A wolf and a fox
╔════════════════════════╗
🖤Heda
🖤Global Moderator
🖤Open to pms
🖤Leo
🖤Pansexual
🖤He/Him
🖤Beta Tester
🖤Animals
🖤Anime
🖤The 100
🖤Helping others

Helpful Links
Coding Help Thread|Newbie Guide|The Rules
Need to contact staff immediately and none are online? I'll get the message fast on these!
Wajas: The Night Fox 327187
ChickenSmoothie: HedaFox
CS is preferred. Thank you!
╚════════════════════════╝

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm

I own: A husky named Trump ^.^ Also two cats
About them: Trump is 10 months, he loves to meet new people (and animals) and pulling a sled, he tends to be a baby about stairs and jumps.He also really loves butter xD And Fire and Smokey usually stay away from guests if they can, we got Fire as a stray, she's a small lil cat, and Smokey is big and fat
b]Photos?:[/b] I need to find a recent one, but here's some from a few months ago and I don't have any of Fire and Smokey.. <3Image
Favorite animal: I have a lot, specifically in species it would be unicorns, dragons, cheetahs, pegasi, alicorns, border collies, any big cat, any cat, almost any dog tbh, oh and horses ^.^
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: All of my favorite animals ^ XDDD

This post is a mess oops, (probably will edit it later)
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

space_ace
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by space_ace » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:06 pm

I own: a schnoodle. Schnauzer poodle mix!

About them: She's 11 and named Corki. Getting older and more tired especially after getting hit by a car two years ago but she still likes to snuggle. A bit crazy tho.

Photos?: a bit old but here!

Favorite animal: polar bears and cows. Not really a domestic animal in the city though

If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: a cat and/or a rat! Love them!

LiquidCake
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: I collect gemstones!

Unread post by LiquidCake » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:32 pm

I own: A westie!
About them: Her name is Prim, short for Primrose, and she's a lil butt. I love her to death but she's super rambunctious and sneaky when she wants to be!
Favorite animal: My favorite animal is the hyena :3c they're so cool looking and their societies and mannerisms are really interesting.
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: A hyena, of course :D Or maybe a snake... at some point I'd like to own a mexican black kingsnake!
Photos?: Image Image
I'm an artist!
My GF!
~~

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
~~

Sylveonsweetie987
First flight
First flight
Tagline: Syl the awkward person. Go check out my scratch profile (under "website") for more art!

Unread post by Sylveonsweetie987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:55 pm

I own: 2 female cats and a male dog
About them: All of my pets are rescues/strays! My cats are a calico cat named Sally, a black cat named Penny, and my dog is a Lab/Shiba Inu(?) mix named Shiloh! I have a lot more I could tell you but I'm tired so maybe later lol.
Photos?: Maybe later.
Favorite animal: Red pandas!
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: Also a red panda!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
♥♥♥
꧁♥Hi, I'm Syl, your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that♥꧂

♥ Go to my Scratch profile to see more digital art: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/sylveonsweetie987/

♥ I'm @/_fandomartist_ on Instagram, if you want to see more traditional art! ♥

꧁♥psst- cats are life. pass it on.♥꧂
♥♥♥

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:32 am

I own: Nothing.
About them: Nothing.
Photos?: Nothing.
Favorite animal: Crows.
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: A lion. If it wasn't illegal.
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

Derpy Memester
Ready to fly
Ready to fly
Tagline: You can never have too much TFP fanart...
Mood: Meh

Unread post by Derpy Memester » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:21 pm

I own: Disabled rooster, three hens, comet goldfish, plecos, platys, a gourami, aquatic snails, etc.
About them: The disabled roo is one spoiled boi
Photos?: None at the moment
Favorite animal: Mmmm maybe wolves
If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?: A dog I guess. Some sort of rescue animal
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Knock Out on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post lacked proper flair.

ӇЄƳ ƬӇЄƦЄ, Ɩ'M ƊЄƦƤƳ.

í'm αn uncσnvєntíσnαl chríѕtíαn whσ dσєѕ nσt cєlєвrαtє cσnvєntíσnαl hσlídαчѕ. í líkє wαtchíng tfp mєmєs αnd drαwíng cσmícs αвσut tfp/mч custσm trαnsfσrmєrs; í'm σpєn tσ pms íf чσu nєєd hєlp wíth αnчthíng σr just wαnt tσ tαlk αвσut fαndσms. αu rєvσír, rєαdєr

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍'.
𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, '𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝!"