Talk about almost anything here
Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:02 pm

I've seen frozen roughly twenty times, maybe even more. My youngest sister LOVES it.

One of my friends also takes drivers Ed online.

Also I've been extremely anxious lately, even more so for the dance I was so excited about. My mom has been joking about me dancing w a boy (specifically one boy) since I mentioned the dance to her. Like, laughig joking, so that I've been led on to believe I am allow to dance w someone. I asked her if I was allowed to have a date to the dance and she said no, and then she added that we're going as a group of friends and if she finds "finds out otherwise...." She never finished that sentence.

My "friend" asked me if we should wear same colors, and I said yeah bc I low-key wanted him to incorporate red into his outfit, but now I'm worried sick.

I swear if after all this time of my mom basically letting me believe I'd be allowed to dance w someone, and I'm not allowed to, I am just gonna be so pissed. And like, my friendship with him atm is important to me so I wouldn't dare go behind my mom's back and risk it.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:27 pm

1NC0RP0R4T3 M3 1NT0 H1S 0UTF1T? W4NT 4 L0CK 0F MY H41R? X3
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Z1M wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:26 pm

4ND 1 C4NT PL4Y SWSH BUT FR0M WH4T 1V3 S33N, FR0M 4 GR4PH1CS ST4NDP01NT 1TS 4SS
The textures are absolutely garbage looking, but the water and lighting and stuff is absolutely beautiful.
THE WATER-
IT'S SO NICE-
Oblivion wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Also I've been extremely anxious lately, even more so for the dance I was so excited about. My mom has been joking about me dancing w a boy (specifically one boy) since I mentioned the dance to her. Like, laughig joking, so that I've been led on to believe I am allow to dance w someone. I asked her if I was allowed to have a date to the dance and she said no, and then she added that we're going as a group of friends and if she finds "finds out otherwise...." She never finished that sentence.

My "friend" asked me if we should wear same colors, and I said yeah bc I low-key wanted him to incorporate red into his outfit, but now I'm worried sick.

I swear if after all this time of my mom basically letting me believe I'd be allowed to dance w someone, and I'm not allowed to, I am just gonna be so pissed. And like, my friendship with him atm is important to me so I wouldn't dare go behind my mom's back and risk it.
Ah, it sounds like your having a rough time. From what i'm seeing your having some problems with your mom, so have you ever tried to talk to her, or even a therapist or something, about your feelings towards her?
Remember, you always have all of us.....and cute pictures of kittens...you want some kitten photos?
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:48 pm

I thought that was a potato, but it's a floofy kitty. Holy heck.

Zim, I'm not even gonna bother reading your text, it hurts my eyes.

I need to talk to someone. I have mental issues or smth. I'm super capricious, and I go through depressive episodes. But not being allowed to be w someone is really adding onto it, and it's taking a huge toll on my mental health.

My mom only knows some of my opinion, and honestly I love her and she lives me, she's trying to do what's best for me but we aren't super close and I have trouble talking about this subject and my feelings.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:30 pm

KITT3H P1CS BUM M3 0UT R3C3NTLY ,,
Imagex

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:35 pm

Holy crap Zim your text color makes me want to tear my god damn eyes out. I approve of the L33T speak but that neon green.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Milk wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:35 pm
Holy crap Zim your text color makes me want to tear my god damn eyes out. I approve of the L33T speak but that neon green.
It actually hurts to look at, and is super hard to read.

Also Oblivion, if you need anybody to talk to I'm here <3
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:02 am

Y34H TH4TS S0RT4 TH3 P01NT
Imagex

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:53 am

I'm going to start quoting Zim's posts everytime he posts here so people can read them properly.
Also can someone tell me if my new sig is hard to read i think i used too much red

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:22 am

N3VER T00 MUCH R3D
Imagex