Ispum

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by gabrielle » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:52 pm

good news! i’ve been reading for 12 hours straight now and i’ve finished the first book. i’m about 50 pages into the second book now, so i’ve got 250 pages left. this second book is going much faster at a rate of about 20 pages per 30 minutes rather than 45 minutes. that means that i should be completely finished in about 6 hours rather than my original predicted 10 hours. that gives me more time to write my essay and the ability to get to bed at a decent time, considering i don’t take too many breaks. maybe i should be reading instead of doing math, but the math gives me hope.
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:09 pm

doing good, then? Nice.

Speaking of books... I went to the bookstore with no intention of buying anything. I ended up walking out with less Miserables and the iliad and the Odyssey
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

BayoDino
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: ✧・゚:* StarLight *:・゚✧
Mood: tired!

Unread post by BayoDino » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:21 pm

I'm busy for few days. So i can't do codes for SF in this period
Lorem
Ispum
Lorem
Ispum

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by gabrielle » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm

hello i am going to happy rant because i’m feeling really good right now. you don’t have to read it ahhaha

guys i haven’t been this excited and motivated to go to school since i was in elementary school. i just finished my second day of the year today and i am thrilled with the way my classes seem to be going. i’ve found a new sense of motivation in my music, which seems to be transferring to my general excitement about my academics and attitude about school.

i have math first thing in the morning, but i have a good friend in that class that always challenges me to do my best work. he was in my class a couple of semesters ago and we had competitions to see who could get the better test scores (it was close, but i won with a 96% test average hehe). i’m looking forward to continuing our little battle.

after that i have a business class, which was totally NOT what i wanted to take. i signed up for french, but administration couldn’t fit it into my schedule because the french program is downsizing because nobody wants to take it and i had some conflicting classes. business class so far seems incredibly easy and mundane, which i’m upset about, but i guess i can’t complain much.

then i have chorus. and when i say i am OBSESSED with singing in my new choir, i am not kidding you. at the end of last year, i auditioned for our school’s top chorus and got in, so now i’m with the best of the best. we’re one of the top public school choirs in my state and it is such an absolute joy to go to that class every day. i already have so much new family there and i can’t wait to sing with them until i graduate.

i have an honors literature class after that. don’t have much to say about that except for my teacher is super kind and i actually finished my summer books and my essay in time for school start. in less than two days. that was kind of wack.

next is my ap united states history class. for those of you non-americans, ap stands for advanced placement and it’s a college class that you can take to redeem college credits before you actually go to college. if you pass the designated cumulative exam, that is. the twist is, i am in a program called the international spanish academy (isa) at my school where they teach us some of our core classes in spanish. so this is a college level course completely conducted in spanish. nobody in the program is fluent or born speaking spanish, so we all are kind of thrown out in the deep. the good thing is that my entire friend group is in this program with me and we can suffer together. i’m excited for the rigor and i’n ready to kick history in the butt.

finally i have an ap spanish language and culture class. this is also an isa class. this. teacher. is. an. absolute. angel. i had her two years ago and she is SO passionate about teaching and she is quite partial to my classmates and me in general. this class is also going to be incredibly difficult, but i’m ready to take on the challenge :)

so yeah, i have so much more to say but i don’t wanna make this too long. i’m just!!! so excited!! i will certainly take this back within a month, but it holds for now!

edit: this is too long
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Heh, it's defiently not too long! You're happy, let it out, share your excitement, we all would love to hear it!

I'm so happy that this year is being good to you, you deserve it! I know you're going to rock this year, and I really hope you have a great time doing it! Can't wait for more updates!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 am

ok, I finally had the time to read everything. That's great you're having a good year, Elle!! <3 I agree with Doggos; you're definitely gonna rock this year!

And have fun with chorus, you're a great singer!

Snipped
Last edited by Oblivion on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by gabrielle » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:54 pm

thanks guys!!

if you’re unsure about it, stevie, i wouldn’t rush into it. i would just tell him how you feel with honesty and i’m sure he’d understand, even if it’s not the response he’s looking for. it’s okay to be confused! he seems like he’d stick around anyways ;) didn’t read the part about the advice

also this is irrelevant but i posted a tiktok last night for the first time in like a month and a half and it now has over 100,000 views and 25,000 likes..... WHAT?
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV
Party bird
Party bird
Tagline: i got the horses in the bacc
Mood: bored

Unread post by Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:02 pm

gabrielle wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:54 pm
thanks guys!!

if you’re unsure about it, stevie, i wouldn’t rush into it. i would just tell him how you feel with honesty and i’m sure he’d understand, even if it’s not the response he’s looking for. it’s okay to be confused! he seems like he’d stick around anyways ;) didn’t read the part about the advice

also this is irrelevant but i posted a tiktok last night for the first time in like a month and a half and it now has over 100,000 views and 25,000 likes..... WHAT?
woah!! that's so cool!
tzatzikitheleg on chickensmoothie! have a great day!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 pm

its fine, Elle and thank you. I was low-key looking for advice, anyway.

And that's cool, about the tik tok!
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T