Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Talk about almost anything here
Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Coffee » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:34 am

Hey y'all, checking in on here.

Not much changes whenever I dip, huh? I like it like that though.
Hope y'all are doing well in life. Glad you guys have been here for so long.

Discord is Neco Meow Meow#8044 if y'all are ever interested in talkin' and stuff.
π™·πšŽπš’πšŠ. 𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πšπšπšŽπšŽ, πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ (𝚎𝚑)πšŒπšŠπšπšπšŽπš’πš—πšŽ πšŠπšπšπš’πšŒπš. 𝙸'πš– πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš˜πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš—πš πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš! 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπš—πšœ πšπšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– π™ΆπšŽπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ, πš„πš‚π™°. 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš!!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:14 pm

I'll follow you as well, lioyote! I'll have the cat pfp :D

I am not doing great, but I hope to be doing better soon. My cat I've had for 6/7 years (and my first one) passed away. He was old, showed up as a friendly stray cat, probably over 15 years old tbh. One of my rabbits also passed away suddenly in late july.

On another note though, I'm finally wrapping up school (graduating late but better than not at all ig, though I was so close to dropping out lol) and I plan on focusing on art and coding/video games more!
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

phrogtm
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there

Unread post by phrogtm » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:03 am

im sorry to hear about your cat, i hope you're doing better now :'(
fanfics.shiba

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:27 am

Ahh geez I cannot believe the last time I checked in was June, time went by so fast wth sdkhasjkdas
@Oblivion I really hope you're doing a lot better now, praying for you! <3

I have to attend like 7 weddings this year, I'm a maid of honor for my sister's, and then I'm a bridesmaid in two lol
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:38 pm

ty guys, I'm doing better about the cat a little I think but still dealing with a lot of other stuff lol. Slowly but surely!

@misty - Congrats to your sister! Hope you have fun at all 7 you're going to. Last wedding I went to was my Mom and step dads in like 2009 lol, been a looong time.

Been a hot minute as per usual but I bought my first car! I named it Luci, short for lucille, bc I always have to name the cars I drive.

edit: How could I forget?? It was my birthday on the 14th! I also graduated finally. Just uhhh About 5 months late and I almost dropped out due to stress but we're good now.

I was reading some old stuff I said on this thread back in 2019 and wowww. I feel bad for cringing at my old self, but I've changed so much since then lol. Crazy tbh

I also got a switch and I have been playing animal crossing.

I also found this post:
Oblivion wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:04 am
I have a pair of shoes that I ordered months sgo and they still arent here. We sent complaints (mom ordered some too), and they didnt even really say much to us.

Yeah, that ended up being a scam lol - It's funny to laugh at now though
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Arshi
First steps
First steps

Unread post by Arshi » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:19 am

Oblivion wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:04 am
I have a pair of shoes that I ordered months sgo and they still arent here. We sent complaints (mom ordered some too), and they didnt even really say much to us. GBWhatsApp
Lol this portion is really fun to read :D :D
Hi, I am Arshi AgarwalFM WhatsApp

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:48 am

wow i can't believe it's been almost a year since i've posted on this thread. oops! i still have shibaface bookmarked on the off-chance i happen to notice it there and decide to visit. i hope you're all doing well!

i'm still grinding away at college. i'm a little upset because i'm going to have to transfer back to a university at home next semester because out-of-state tuition is absolutely horrific. i hope i'll be able to adjust there as comfortably as i did here because i'm seriously so happy with where i'm at now.

my boyfriend of 1.5 years and i are trying to decide whether to break up because of it, which isn't too fun. we've sort of been able to manage long distance over the summer/holidays but it's hard to make that commitment when we would otherwise never see each other again. i guess we'll see how it goes. i really love him and i wanna make it happen but it may just not work out the way i want it to.

@ oblivion - congrats on your graduation! that's an amazing achievement! and your switch too hehe. animal crossing consumed my entire quarantine and i even impulse bought the DLC last fall. there's 750 hours of my life i will never get back.
recently i've gotten into the switch port of stardew valley and i'm looking forward to loz: tears of the kingdom!
elle β€’ she/her β€’ esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:49 am

I hope everything ends up working out for you Elle, and good luck with all that <3 Sounds stressful, but I hope you can adjust nicely to the transfer as well! And woww that's a lot of hours on Animal crossing! But sounds about average lol. I don't play too often but occasionally there will be that day I play for hours throughout.

No one asked but I started dating one my co workers at a new job I started a bit ago, and I adore him. Needed to tell someone lol; A bit daunting since I haven't been in a relationship before and he's about 5 years or so older than me, but it's going well. He's super sweet and patient with me and I like him a lot. I may technically be an adult now but I still live with my parents so it's a secret from them for a while longer lol. I'm probably moving out in the winter though with a friend, so that's cool!
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Wed May 03, 2023 9:12 pm

Meant to revisit months ago but completely forgot ahaaaa

@oblivion Ik it was literally like three years ago but sucks about your shoes lmao
Happy very late birthday, and congrats on graduating!! That's so freaking exciting!
(also i feel you with the cringeeee, I haven't looked back on my old posts bc I'm highkey scared lol)
And also I'm so happy to hear about your relationship!! I hope you guys are happy together <3 Also congrats on the moving out plans!!

@Elle

Ahhh that sucks so much DX I hope you two can work it out/that everything works out for the better in the end, and I hope transferring goes (is going? has gone?) smoothly, and just that the rest of the college will be super great for you.

(also that's a lot of animal crossing lmaoo)

Uhhh as for life update(s) for me, I'm gonna start training to be a manger at MCds so woo (staying there probably at least halfway through college because they're great about scheduling and I need the tuition assistance/if I were to quit before college I'd be leaving behind like 3k lol)
also ik posted after the fact but in November I confessed to my crush on my birthday/thanksgiving (he's in the navy and was leaving that saturday) through a letter then later met up with him to talk about it, I was fully expecting him to reject me and he did haha but he was super chill and sweet about the whole thing so it wasn't really awkward
(it was a TINY bit when he came back for holidays the first time and stuff but not awful?)
ANYWAYS all that to say that he is my sister's fiance's brother and the best man in their wedding, and I'm my sisters maid of honor so we have to walk down the aisle togetherrrrrr so that'll be interesting lol

edit: hollyyyy crapppppppp I just looked at the write a letter you cannot send and I said something so out of pocket and mean about a friend like oofffff I'm so glad she never came on this site because like bruh
Christian
She/her

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Wed May 03, 2023 9:16 pm

also y'all how the heck did Red get like 6K posts on this site??

also also, ik it's kind of been said before but I just think it's just super cool how we joined this site in like '19 and still check up on each other
Christian
She/her