Talk about almost anything here
Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:45 pm

sorry to hear Elle! Hope you feel better with all that going on, and like Doggos said, that things start to brighten! <33 and on that note, hey doggos!

And now

My wall of text and opinions...

My trip to California got cancelled ;-; we were actually gonna go next month but I doubt much will get better by then.

I do think it's worse than the flu, but i do think people are acting ridiculous about it. It makes to wash your handsand take the obvious precautions,
but there are people walking around with sald serving utensils strapped to their hands so they dont need to touch anything (literally, we saw someone doing that) and people are over buying stuff, theres nothing left for people who actually need that stuff.

Our family hasnt done anything ti prepare at all. We dont watch the news and so we dont keep up with the virus' current state, though its spreading extremely rapidly here in my state. You can definitely see the difference in the traffic, though. How many people are scared. I hope everyone is staying safe!

My boss is continuing to have us work and it's honestly downright disgusting at the amount of people who cough into their hands and then pass us employees their credit cards, money, and they touch the counter and pens. My hands are so dry after work.

I think it's good they're trying to slow the spread, but it's all just too chaotic.

Honestly it's not affecting me or family directly (at the moment). I'm homeschooled, if the schools close down I continue doing virtual classes. If my teacher cant teach, I just get temporarily transferred.

And in case we do need to stay locked inside our house, we have chickens that provide eggs, a garden full of vegetables, and even tilapia in our aquaponics system, which has kale and stuff growing.

The only thing I'm upset about is that my art class and trip to CA are cancelled.

But bro its literally the perfect time to travel, tickets are so damn cheap. I would gladly fly out to colorado right now and just chill with my relatives in the mountains there.

winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Milk wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:10 pm
I could think up a couple of reasons why the Coronavirus is being blown out of proportion.
More people are dying from fricking RABIES then from Covid.
Agreed. People are acting like everybody's going to die despite the fact that the vitality rate for the virus is quite high, I've seen quite a few people on CS worrying that they don't/wont have enough food due to there being nothing left in stores. It's being tremendously overhyped
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:19 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!!! HOPE TODAY IS GREAT!!!
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:58 pm

WAIT IS IT ACTUALLY HIS BIRTHDAY??
YO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Thanks y'all! The day was kind of uneventful bc yknow, can't really go anywhere or do anything right now but it was pretty chill. We couldn't even get our hands on a cake so my mom just make-did with some muffins and shoved some candles in there lol. Not how I thought I'd spend my [redacted] birthday, it was like the birthday that never happened but somehow that made it more eventful? Idk, times are weird man. OH- and I finally got a new switch! It's the AC one, making me loosing my last one kind of a plus right now. Of course I don't physically have it yet, the only way to get it was online and shipping is held back right now with all this chaos going on right now. Whoops this became a really long post now. Idk I don't have anyone else to talk to so you guys get to suffer through all my ramblings-well,maybe not all,I've cut out a lot of run on sentences here- k anyways fhats all for now I haven't posted on this thread in forever
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:24 pm

oh? WAIT OH

Happy BIRTHDAY, STAr! <33

Ooo new switch, cool beans! Also I just found it today that one of my friends likes invader zim. I did not... did not know that lol
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 am

Yesss,,,, more of uss
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:14 pm

I have Finally decided to get to work on my goal of making a 2d platformer video game. Similar to that of Limbo and Pinstripe.

I'm going to be less active, but I'll still be doing pet designs, more than I did before. (Way more).

I'm super excited to start this project though. :D
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:44 pm

Cas being a bad friend part 800.

Feel free to come on CS and just slap me-
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!