Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Talk about almost anything here
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Misty » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:34 am

^
Same tbh

Random, but I'm dropping piano in August to focus more on writing/art/animation yeeet
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:04 am

ooo have fun with that!

Since the beginning of this year though, I feel refreshed, happy. It's nice. After accepting a handful of certain things, especially. I've just been doing small stuff to improve my mental health. I dont know why I'm bringing this up.
also theres this kid I've been running into throughout the year for the past 4 years, and he knows it too. He's friends with some of my friends but we've never ever truly talked, even when we were in class together. He's an ice skater and I've seen him the last few times while ice skating with my friends. Today I went back for the first time in a few months and he was there. My best friend and sis pointed out he was looking at me n stuff, like kinda watching me. Then he skated to me and said hi, that he knew me from somewhere. I said yeah, and said I've seen him around the past 4 years lol. He said that "we'relike the friends that should hang out but just don't." And it caught me off guard for some reason. I just yeah, if that's actually true. He kept hanging around a bit with me after that, and before he left he said we should talk more. We didnt exchange numbers or anything, but I know I'll see him again in some amount of time. Something about him was just nice. Nice to be around. He was charismatic. He's one year older than me. Likes to talk with funny voices. I cant tell if its purely platonic or not...He's good at rubik's cubes aha. I'm not focusing on dating right now but still, sole people catch my eye, I suppose. I hate it but love it at the same time. I didnt realize I liked romance or honestly wanted someone. I've finally made myself happy, and that's my main goal this year.

Wow this was long. Yup. Just spilling out thoughts, really.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:16 am

Oblivion your thought was super wholesome and i loved reading it holy shit-

Misty reminds me of how much i wanna do piano just to play like one song lmao. I have a guitar that i don't know how to play and a kazoo that i am godly with but idk where the kazoo went? Rip kazoo V.2 :'(

I'm kind of excited because i found out that the principal of my school is going to drop virtual school soon. :0 My mom has talked to him multiple times about how toxic my teacher is and how virtual school just doesn't work well with some students. (i have adhd and so does pretty much the entire school. my mom works at a school so she knows what's best for kids like that, especially since she's seen it with me.)

Also i got a hoodie. I've never owned one before because my mom likes putting me in frickin jackets instead like ew >:( but she got me one. I didn't like it at first because 1. it has no pockets and 2. it says love on it which all girls shirts say which is also why i fricking hate girls shirts they are tHE SAME SHIRT
But actually i look really cute in it imo so-
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Unread post by Coffee » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:07 am

my friend wont shut up about the Titanic II
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚊. 𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚎𝚡)𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊, 𝚄𝚂𝙰. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:37 pm

you've never owned a hoodie, before?? bruh I own like a million. congrats on getting your first one, I guess? :D

I'm watching my hero academia. Episode 4... I like it!
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Welcome to the My Hero Academia gang. You're one of us now.
Fr season 2 is fricking great and it brings me so many good memories man

So i've been thinking "haha man i use some very colorful language especially lately"
And then i think to myself "man some pokemon characters are garbo"
And then i realize
"i cannot stop now"
So yeah that's my random thought of the day.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:49 pm

I’m alive, and just jumping in. How is everyone?
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Lit. Welcome back, btw.
Hru?

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:09 pm

I’m very good. I miss y’all.
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:35 am

I don't think you've missed much? There was an Invader Zim cult which i fought against and then Zim tried to make people who used colored text apart of the cult so we stopped using colored text, and then Doggos had to say that using colored text DOESN'T make you part of a cult, then i became a Pokemon Adventures fan and now that's what the site has to suffer from with me, Zim became a mod so that's more fandom shit that the site suffers with, curse words just became allowed out of the Discord server (i swear it wasn't always like that??) and then idk if you were here (i think so?) but we replaced the SF Discord with the current one
Oh man maybe you did miss some stuff