Talk about almost anything here
Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Milk » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 pm

I'd like to take a minute here to talk about how much i absolutely DESPISE Virtual School and how i think it's awful and should burn in hell.
It takes up too much time, it's too stressful and it shouldn't exist. We do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I hate it so much. If i don't finish my math and reading with a B or A by the end of the year i'm going to have to repeat a grade and i don't even wanna see the words virtual and school together ever again. I absolutely HAVE to do it when i get home because i am months behind and reading and math, plus i have to write notes in math and because of how completely boring and dumb the math is it takes me hours to complete.
Yeah, basically virtual school is awful and it can leave and jump into hell like it deserves.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:29 pm

and time for myovely counterclaim!

I love virtual school! There's different types, and mine seems more laid back than yours. I can only do one class if I wanted to. I have to turn in a minimum of three assignments per week. The teachers are all different and while some of the courses suck, my biology teacher is super understanding and nice. She let me take a week off because I wasn't feeling myself.

As long as you do three assignments per week per class, it's easy for me. I spend roughly three days on average per week for six-eight hours doing school.

Sorry you don't enjoy it, though. I struggle with math the most, and it absolutely sucks. I've had to be switched around many math classes bc of my inability to understand math. I was in algebra one but I couldn't even get the first assignment done! So then I moved to another one, but I was recently removed because they wanted me to do something more complicated. :/
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:06 pm

I also have to turn in 3 assignments per week per class. Problem is i suck at the math and the notes just make me take hours to finish it and reading is sometimes so boring that i come up with as much excuses as i can to NOT do it, which is sad because i actually like reading.
Plus my normal teacher was so mean that my mom had to have a talk with her and to have to deal with another 2 teachers sucks.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:40 pm

I hate math as well
it took me like 3 hours today
yay v.v

The Frozen 2 trailer(s) look so cool I'm obsessed with the animation help
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:54 pm

I hate math but I've been doing it for fun recently
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Despite me hating math i keep getting constant 80% scores on my math tests....i think the notes are actually helping....oh no.
Also today i think i got like 3-4 questions wrong on my History test (there were 12 questions) and a couple of days ago i got every question right on a Science quiz which means i'm actually a tiny bit smart! Yay!
But now i have start working on my presentation. We each got a really sensitive topic and mine is (i was gonna put it here but hide it because it could be sensitive to some people but it wasn't inappropriate or anything but i forgot how to make bg text colors)
My friend Cable (that's what we call him) got the least sensitive out of all us probably, he got LGBT. I gave my friend Spaghetti (that's what we call her) one of the worst.
I'm glad i didn't get one of my friends's though because he one he got was kind of sensitive to me and i would probably break out in tears researching it.

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:06 am

since i’m in public school, i’ve only ever opted to take pe and health classes online. both of those were actually good experiences. i’m taking world history online this summer and i’m worried about it. i’ve heard the online honors class is actually pretty easy though.

also! frozen 2 was amazing! i used to LOVE frozen in middle school (i may or may not have had an instagram page dedicated to frozen edits), so seeing these characters on screen again was so wonderful. this movie is definitely comparable, if not better than the first one. the humor is lighthearted, the animation was beautiful, and it was full of catchy songs. be. prepared. for. a. good. cry. i went with two of my friends and all three of us cried. i fully recommend it. great movie.
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:43 am

H0l UP,, H0W D03S 0N3 T4K3 P3 CL4SS3S 0NL1N3?
Imagex

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:45 pm

^
Idk. I have a friend who takes drivers ed on vs and i have the same question about that.

Elle reminds me of the first and only time i've ever watched Frozen, it was in school for a lesson about solids, liquids and gasses or something like that. Did i learn anything? No. Was Let it Go a bop? Yes.

Also the new Pokemon game is really good kk bye

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:26 pm

0N1Y 0NC3? D4MN.

4ND 1 C4NT PL4Y SWSH BUT FR0M WH4T 1V3 S33N, FR0M 4 GR4PH1CS ST4NDP01NT 1TS 4SS
Imagex