Talk about almost anything here
Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Oblivion » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:27 pm

I sat next to my "friend" during a movie tonight like super close and I swear I've never had butterflies that bad. Memememmduwgciehw WID I feel so head over heels rn
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 pm

BACK FROM UNOFFICIAL HIATUS!

Also that dress is so pretty Oblivion!!

Also also, anybody else doing Camp Nano this month?
I'm like 5-7K words behind so thats fun
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:04 pm

I didn't even know you were on hiatus Misty-
Also what is Camp Nano
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Oh god absolutely not,,, words can go suck it, I ain't putting myself through that

@milk
It's basically inktober but for writers, where you have some prompts and an insanely high word count to meet by the end of the month
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 pm

ooo that sounds fun!

I love writing.

hehehe; he said he found out I was wearing a red dress but I'm not gonna show him what it looks like, but he's gonna incorporate red into his outfit he's wearing to the dance! by saying 'he' I assume y'all know who I'm referring to lol

hey random fact; I got punched for the first time today by someone who's not in my family! One of my friends has absolutely NO sense of people in his vicinity and doesn't pay attention; he moves around a lot. Backflips, flailing his arms around, front flips, etc.

We were jokingly fighting when he started to get all crazy and flail his arms around and landed a punch on my face. It hurt, caused me to bit myself, and my mouth was bleeding. It's sore now. I've also noticed myself that I'm subtlety beginning to dislike him.

This is the friend who made me think I was being kidnapped and shoved the damn pretzel in my mouth...

It hurts to do drink water.
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:06 pm

So uh my mom almost took me to the hospital
So today during recess in school i was talking to my friends (more like sitting there listening and only chiming in when i knew what was happening though because they were talking about DBZ which i haven't watched in years and don't care about) and all of a sudden i couldn't breathe well. I thought it was just my jacket so i took it off but i still couldn't breathe.
So i told the teacher and she basically just said in the nicest way drink water and keep working. I tried drinking water but i still felt like crap so during lunch i texted my mom. I told her that i couldn't even bare the site of food, my stomach kept hurting and that i couldn't breathe. She came and picked up me and my neighbor.
So when i said to her that i couldn't breathe she'd sometimes would ask me if i wanted to go to the hospital. I ended up just taking the Nebulizer a couple of times and now i'm a bit better. I'm still having a hard time breathing and coughing though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:48 am

I hope you feel better, Milk! And that everything is fine.

last night was soooo fun!! I went to an event with my closest friends. It was a cancer event, bc my best friend is a survivor of cancer she goes every year. This was my first year going. My friend group consists of fish eater, noodle arms, best friend, and "friend" lmao

"Friend" and i were constantly together. We even linked arms at one point. I kept leaning into him at random, even when standing completely still. He said he loves when I do that but still, not to get super close because I'm not allowed to. Although In my defense, it was 50-60 degrees out and I had had ice cream. I don't get cold easily but I was freezing after that ice cream. And then at the end of the event, we sat down together to watch fireworks. It felt magical tbh, and I love fireworks. And he was being nice to my sister and they got along for once, and everything was just so fun and nice.

And my best friend said we looked cute together!! I'm dying rn. I honestly really just want to hug him. But I never had a chance last night.
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:07 am

Hope you had fun, Oblivion! Sounds like you did, and the sttory with you and your 'friend' was really cute.
And i'm fine now, just kind of can't breathe while i'm standing up.

So my mom said she pre ordered Pokemon Shield for me, so i was ready to play it on launch day, but it's been like 2 days and i still don't have it. My dad said i'd have it before the weekend ends, but it's Sunday now and i'm still playing Pokemon 3DS games •~•

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:38 pm

ahhh all your stories make me smile so much stevie. y’all are so innocent n pure.

do you guys ever just think about where you are in time? the thought consumes me every day. i think about how little time i have left to be a kid and how fast that time is going to fall behind me. soon i’ll be off to college and living in a dorm with someone i probably haven’t even met yet. i only have __ holiday seasons left with my family and only __ more birthday. i don’t want to grow up. i really don’t. i wish i could just start my childhood all over again.
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:04 pm

that's good, Milk! It's not fun when you're not feeling well.

And I need to buy allergy medicine ;-;

Elle, I was just thinking about that earlier! I wanna stay my age forever, oop. Ughhhhhh
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T