Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Talk about almost anything here
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mood: busy

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Blu » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:21 pm

When I was a smol child my parents decided it would be a good idea to rent some chickens for the summer so they could have fresh eggs every day.

Long story short we gave them back ridiculously early. They destroyed our backyard.
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:38 am

Pretty sure you're supposed to keep them in pens + coops lol
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:24 am

And Sophisticat, yes (or... I'll name the border collie Sophisticat and confuse legit everyone)e

For some reason despite the fact that we live more out in the country, in our neighborhood we cannot have farm animals v.v Even though our friends live in the city and they have chickens so like whyyy??

We're going to get new neighbors within a few months, they've started construction on a house yeey
maybe they'll get the neighborhood to lift the no farm animal law pact thingy
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:32 am

chickens can and will destroy your yard. They'll eat almost anything, and like to pick at stuff. We have ours in a pen and coop, with logs in their area, and all the grass is basically gone now from them.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:12 pm

So i did an oopsie earlier
There's going to be a school dance on Friday, and i decided to tell my mom. So she was like "you going?" and i was like "no" because i have better things to do
BUT THIS WOMAN
SHE STRAIGHT UP SAYS
"yes you are"
AND I REGRET EVEN TELLING HER BECAUSE THAT'S GOING TO BE A WASTE OF MY WHOLE DAY
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER SCHOOL DANCE
DAMN IT MOM
I'M NOT EVEN GETTING PROMISED MONEY LIKE I WAS LAST TIME SO I'M GONNA SIT IN THE CORNER AND EAT THE SNACKS FOR 3 HOURS AGAIN
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:34 pm

OH that reminds me I'm gOING DRESS SHOPPING IN A COUPLE WEEKS!

anyway, sorry you're being forced to go and you don't wanna go... Just be content, and eat the snacks. Snacks are good. Always.

I'm so anxious. My mom said she wanted to talk to me and I am 100% it's about how I've been depressed lately. My episodes are getting worse. Idek. I won't see her until tmrw but still, two and a half years of me going through episodes on and off and you're just now realizing smths up?
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 pm

ew shopping for something other than video games
Sorry you're depressed :0 I don't think i've ever been depressed before so the only advice i can give is, like, get therapy, get you're mind on something you enjoy, and talk to people about it..
You know what makes me better when i'm sad? Cute animal photos. Have one.

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:53 am

I want to buy monster Hunter world.

Aw, ty milk! That made me smile it's so damn cute.

I told my friend I wanted to talk to him about it but he had to go to bed. So I just sent him a small wall of text to wake up to... He said he didn't mind, I asked earlier.

Therapy sounds scary.

winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:53 pm

but therapy would at least give you someone healthy to talk to? and maybe a higher chance at getting better? i would communicate with your mom if you end up getting a therapist and try a few different people out to see who works for you. it takes a lot to get over the fear of your own emotions, and i’m sure finding someone supportive to guide you would be beneficial, even if it is scary.

here’s elle’s weekly life update:
on saturday i got a haircut and i impulsively decided to get bangs. i hate them. i hate them so much. my hair is curly and i don’t know how to style them and the hairdresser cut them too short. i didn’t tell anybody i cut them because i wanted it to be a surprise. my surprise was for naught though because later that day, my friend threw me a HUGE surprise party with like 20 other people for my birthday. my birthday isn’t until the 29th, but i had plans for this weekend. i was so touched at her kindness and all the work she did to plan everything, and we had SO much fun. on monday, i had my second concert with my new choir and oh my god i am so proud of us all and i am so in love with the music we sing. it’s now holiday music season for chorus and i’m super excited to learn new stuff! on tuesday, i had to go home from school because i threw up like 4 times and i think i failed my math quiz, so that wasn’t fun. yesterday and today were a lot better though. looking forward to my birthday and spooky season!
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:33 pm

^
I have curly hair and i got braids once. I hated them. They hurt.
Your party sounds fun! That was very nice of your friend, my friends wouldn't give a damn lol
Also i relate to your math situation because i failed my Civics test, and i know i did, because i didn't get to finish it.

Edit: I accidentally just made a Pinterest account.
I found a folder with 100 pictures of my OTP and it made me log in to view more. I didn't wanna use my Facebook account so i just used an email i didn't give a damn about.
So i just....i just made a Pintrest account because i saw cute art.