Your favourite and not-so-favourite school subjects?

Talk about almost anything here
Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV
Party bird
Party bird
Tagline: i got the horses in the bacc
Mood: bored

Re: Your favourite and not-so-favourite school subjects?

Unread post by Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:24 pm

gabrielle wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:23 pm
Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:25 pm
Attiki Melissa wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:42 pm
Favourite: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and History.
Least favourite: Literature and Citizenship (Literature can be kind of fun sometimes but Citizenship is the most boring subject in the world to me).
literature is cool if you ask me.citizenship is the boringest (if you don't think this is a word then ding dong your opinion is wrong) subject and it sure can cure your trouble with sleeping by making you fall asleep at class (hasn't happened to me,but almost..)
may i ask what you guys do in citizenship class? i don’t think we have that in the us... sounds very british haha
XD so,it's a lot of different things but they all kind of have to do with our place in the society,surviving as an adult and other random things such as food (at least that's what it's like in the grade I'm currently in).It's prettyyyy boring,because it is mostly things everybody knows.US students,consider yourselves lucky-because trust me,everyone wants to die from boredom during that class.
tzatzikitheleg on chickensmoothie! have a great day!

Derpy Memester
Ready to fly
Ready to fly
Tagline: You can never have too much TFP fanart...
Mood: Meh

Unread post by Derpy Memester » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:17 pm

I'm really bad at math but exceptional with writing and grammar. When on a test, anyway
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Knock Out on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post lacked proper flair.

ӇЄƳ ƬӇЄƦЄ, Ɩ'M ƊЄƦƤƳ.

í'm αn uncσnvєntíσnαl chríѕtíαn whσ dσєѕ nσt cєlєвrαtє cσnvєntíσnαl hσlídαчѕ. í líkє wαtchíng tfp mєmєs αnd drαwíng cσmícs αвσut tfp/mч custσm trαnsfσrmєrs; í'm σpєn tσ pms íf чσu nєєd hєlp wíth αnчthíng σr just wαnt tσ tαlk αвσut fαndσms. αu rєvσír, rєαdєr

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍'.
𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, '𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝!"

Amblypygi
Hatched right out of the egg
Hatched right out of the egg

Unread post by Amblypygi » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:23 pm

I am good at English and history, but my favorite subject is biology. I don't like math, but algebra is okay I guess. Right now I'm taking trigonometry and I'm really struggling with it.
She/Her | INTP | Slytherin | Scorpio | True Neutral | Pansexual