LGBTQ+ Chat

Talk about almost anything here
sundae cat
Dreams of flight
Dreams of flight
Mood: around a 3

Re: LGBTQ+ Chat

Unread post by sundae cat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:53 pm

I’m a lesbian but nearly everyone thinks I’m bi because last year I pretended to have a huge crush on my friend Jack. It was mostly a joke, I was way to open about it though and now I regret it because people are confused when I correct them. My mum doesn’t believe me and if I even mention a guy she starts asking what I think of him and kinda smiling weirdly. It doesn’t help that on somedays I’m a bit biromantic and it messes with me a lot. My granny Pat has really old fashioned views on LGBTQ+ and it’s kinda stressful because I have to go to her house a lot and i’m just kinda sitting there feeling really uncomfortable for hours because she doesn’t know and it’s just...A mess.

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 pm

i FEEL that, girl. my dad is so homophobic and close minded because he’s from a small town. about 4 years ago, he searched through my phone and found out i was bi by reading through my text messages. he scared me so badly. saying that i couldn’t be gay. that i didn’t understand what it meant. how disappointed he was. how disappointing i was.

so i’ve been pretending to be straight for the past four years. saying that he was right and that i’m ashamed. i’m not ashamed. i used to be, but not anymore. i just need to find a place where i can express that now.

he doesn’t really trust me as much as he used to and he always makes sure to point out his discontentment with lgbt+ issues.

sorry this sorta turned into a rant but idk i kind of went off mentally just then.
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed May 13, 2020 8:24 pm

I started to question myself a couple months ago and I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual. I came out to my two best friends, and they couldn't care less lol, so that was good. I don't plan on ever telling my family, and honestly, at first, I wasn't ready to come to terms with it myself, but I think I'm good now that I've accepted myself.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Thu May 14, 2020 4:08 am

I'm so proud of you for taking such a big step and accepting yourself, Stevie! I'm so happy for you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PerpetualTwilight
Making progress
Making progress
Tagline: "I tried to catch fog yesterday" "Mist"

Unread post by PerpetualTwilight » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:55 am

Heyy! I'm someone who's bisexual and nonbinary! I think I lean more towards being attracted to guys, and I just feel like some people wouldn't view me as a valid bi, but hopefully people can view me as one :D I support all of you guys who are on this thread <3
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Anna / Scene/punk/goth / Autistic / Bisexual / Nonbinary / She/they

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:25 am

huh. It's funny how much someone can change - or not really change, but discover themselves more. I came back to this thread to see what I posted about my sexuality, and I realized I was wrong. I'm actually asexual and bi romantic, I think. Everything is confusing but I'm still learning. Growing up in my household I was never really taught about different sexualities, genders, etc, I have to research stuff myself, and I honestly didn't know about half of the stuff that existed until I made a tiktok account lol

lol look at me having another crisis and realizing I'm actually Aroace, and it actually feels 100% correct. Only took me 17 years. That's a lot of stuff I don't have to time to dive into lol
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:47 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:25 am
huh. It's funny how much someone can change - or not really change, but discover themselves more. I came back to this thread to see what I posted about my sexuality, and I realized I was wrong. I'm actually asexual and bi romantic, I think. Everything is confusing but I'm still learning. Growing up in my household I was never really taught about different sexualities, genders, etc, I have to research stuff myself, and I honestly didn't know about half of the stuff that existed until I made a tiktok account lol

lol look at me having another crisis and realizing I'm actually Aroace, and it actually feels 100% correct. Only took me 17 years. That's a lot of stuff I don't have to time to dive into lol
lol I am in fact not aroace, but I am ace.
Last edited by Oblivion on Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T

phrogtm
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there

Unread post by phrogtm » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:10 pm

ah i understand that

i used to say im aroace but now im going like maybe unlabeled
or just plain lesbian - i used to say im aroace lesbian but idk what it even means to be aroace anymore T.T

don't even get me started on gender omg,,
fanfics.shiba