Cat Chat

Talk about almost anything here
khaos.,
Contemplating leaving the nest
Contemplating leaving the nest

Re: Cat Chat

Unread post by khaos., » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:20 pm

I have 1 cat, her name is Chloe. She’s a former street cat and almost 5 years old now(!!!)
We specialize in cat agility together but she’s still in training.
eyyy i'm khaos
bi • ace • any pronouns
stuffedpolaricon on deviantart drew my avatar!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Thematic™ wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:20 pm
I have 1 cat, her name is Chloe. She’s a former street cat and almost 5 years old now(!!!)
We specialize in cat agility together but she’s still in training.
Cat agility, that's cool. My cat is so lazy.

As of today he has two lumps on his abdomen so we're getting that cheked out with the vet this week thankfully.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:48 pm

I used to have the chillest cat. His name was Pumpkin.
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

cats
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by cats » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:01 pm

Kylie wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:48 pm
:0 i have a cat named pumpkin!! hes some sort of a maine coon cat, and is a rescue.

at least 6-7 years ago it was raining outside, and one of my sisters found him on our porch. we got our dad to buy cat food and we would feed him everyday, but eventually he disappeared. one of our neighbors called us and said they had found an orange cat in a skunk trap ((we had skunk problems, so they would set up traps with cat food)) and they took him to the shelter. the shelter was mostly volunteers i think so they thought he was a girl and named him sarah XDD only when we went to get him spayed did we find out that he was actually a boy, and had already been neutered and declawed.

here is a picture of him :DDD
Sup my dudes :DDDDDDDD

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:11 pm

cats wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:01 pm
Kylie wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:48 pm
:0 i have a cat named pumpkin!! hes some sort of a maine coon cat, and is a rescue.

at least 6-7 years ago it was raining outside, and one of my sisters found him on our porch. we got our dad to buy cat food and we would feed him everyday, but eventually he disappeared. one of our neighbors called us and said they had found an orange cat in a skunk trap ((we had skunk problems, so they would set up traps with cat food)) and they took him to the shelter. the shelter was mostly volunteers i think so they thought he was a girl and named him sarah XDD only when we went to get him spayed did we find out that he was actually a boy, and had already been neutered and declawed.

here is a picture of him :DDD
I was actually gonna name my cat pumpkin. He's fat and ginger but i wanted something not as popular as that and chip came to mind. It's still a popular name, i know a few animals with that name, but it fits him. Your cat is gorgeous though my gosh.

Anyone know a good diet i can put my cat on? I've been doing research but my Mother agrees it's about time we change his diet. She wants something to do with like plain cooked chicken or something. Instead of kibble amd the occasional wet food.
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm

I have two cats ^.^ We aren't really sure what type either are, but Smokey is a fat gray cat(and we think she might be a Russian blue?) She's 14, and a tortoiseshell named Fire who we found as a stray a few years ago, we think she's probably about 4, both aren't the most friendly but oh well xD

Last year when a friend slept over Fire kept hissing and growling at her, and even started going towards her, the next morning she was completely fine but now we know we have a guard kitty (at least at night)
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:53 am

So, the neighbor moved away and left her kitten. She tried to give it away to us weeks ago but parents said no. My mom let it inside this morning. She was starving and thirsty, the poor thing.

She's my sister's cat now, and her name was Mel and then then Whiskey but...

We changed her name to Tally as in talisker scotch...alcohol...

Mm. OK then.

Last edited by Oblivion on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:06 am

Ferri wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:19 pm
I don't own any cats but a sphyx could be cool.
Spinx's are adorable!
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Duskfeather
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there

Unread post by Duskfeather » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 am

Ahhh, I like reading about everyone's cats!
My family has a cat named Lilo. She's nearly two years old, and loves dumping mice on the carpets... but she's also very sweet and enjoys being petted when she wants to be petted. Otherwise she'll flee from your hand xD

I've moved out though, and really want a cat in my apartment, but I think it's best to wait until I'm sure I have enough money to take care of one :3

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:42 am

I know a cat! Her name is Wiwi, and she just goes under the bed everytime she sees me. I tried getting her out of the bed once, but got my arms scratched all over. Never dared touching a cat again ;-;
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it