Work Stories

Talk about almost anything here
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Work Stories

Unread post by Misty » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 am

Whether it be the super kind people or the karens, the annoying to amazing coworkers, or just weird/amusing/annoying things that happened at work.. tell your stories!

I've been working at Mcdonalds for like a week and half (or maybe two?) It's my first job hoorayyyy

People who order filets tend to be bad tempered, and I know when I'm 100% comfortable with the job I (think) I won't care at all, but rn it's stressful because I'm wondering if it's something that I'm doing wrong
also people who order coffee are usually really grumpy or really happy XD
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Work Stories

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:54 pm

Oh wow! Awesome, nice you have a job now! I've had two jobs before, I actually quit one recently. It can definitely be interesting to work in retail. I know for a fact karens and grump people in general can be annoying, it always helps to take deep breaths and just know you'll be off soon lol. Customers aren't always right, and I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong! Once you've been for a few months you'll feel way better.

But anyway, that's awesome, Misty!
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T