Warrior Cat Chat!

Talk about almost anything here
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Re: Warrior Cat Chat!

Unread post by Misty » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 am

Jayfeather and Mapleshade are awesome! (MAPLESHADE SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO THE DARK FOREST AGHH)

You should totally read Dawn of The Clans! Its probably the best ^.^ (my only complaint is the villains get solved to easily but eh)
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Kira Nightblade wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 am
Jayfeather and Mapleshade are awesome! (MAPLESHADE SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO THE DARK FOREST AGHH)

You should totally read Dawn of The Clans! Its probably the best ^.^ (my only complaint is the villains get solved to easily but eh)
One day I will. I actually think I've read the first book in that series, but that's it and I hardly remember any of it.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:30 pm

I used to roleplay as well, but sometimes my creative got out of hand.

I need to roleplay in a universe not held by as many rules...

Or cats who can control voids exist.

I am ashamed of my younger self.
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

cats
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by cats » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:06 pm

Kira Nightblade wrote:

i do like her and think her backstory is interesting, but mapleshade literally killed three cats XDD even if she was going insane, it was kinda her fault for getting together with a riverclan cat, and trying to take her recently born children across a flooded stream. however, i will say that if mapleshade didnt get to go to starclan, ashfur didnt deserve to either.
Sup my dudes :DDDDDDDD

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:51 pm

cats wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:06 pm
Kira Nightblade wrote:

i do like her and think her backstory is interesting, but mapleshade literally killed three cats XDD even if she was going insane, it was kinda her fault for getting together with a riverclan cat, and trying to take her recently born children across a flooded stream. however, i will say that if mapleshade didnt get to go to starclan, ashfur didnt deserve to either.
True enough, except Ashfur tried to kill FOUR and he got into Starclan, Mapleshade lost everything she loved in like 5 minutes, and was pretty much driven crazy, so idk. There needs to be a.. a Moonclan?
Christian
She/her

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:55 pm

Kira Nightblade wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:51 pm
cats wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:06 pm
Kira Nightblade wrote:

True enough, except Ashfur tried to kill FOUR and he got into Starclan, Mapleshade lost everything she loved in like 5 minutes, and was pretty much driven crazy, so idk. There needs to be a.. a Moonclan?
I will admit, she did break the code, and went even further after that so I do think she deserves to be in the dark forest. I tend to like villains more in books, idk why.

They were both driven insane though, but they had similar motives. Ashfur was driven mad by love for Squirrelflight, Mapleshade loved her kits but that's what caused them to die and she was looking to pin the blame on someone else. At least, that's what I gathered from the book, but I don't remember too much.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:08 pm

True enough, but Ashfur has alot less, I mean kill kits because you got dumped? (also he helped set the trap for Firestar) and I mean Mapleshade was hallucinating her kits crying out for revenge so idk
Christian
She/her

amygdala
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by amygdala » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:43 pm

• uh, totally unrelated question, but what do you guys think the plot will be in the broken code? it seems like it could be different from the usual 'there's a prophecy and then strange cats/clans/animals attack' storyline? idk i'm just pulling things out of a hat ahaha

• ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ▹ aria // she/her // student

notices:
      n/a
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:57 pm

amygdala wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:43 pm
    • uh, totally unrelated question, but what do you guys think the plot will be in the broken code? it seems like it could be different from the usual 'there's a prophecy and then strange cats/clans/animals attack' storyline? idk i'm just pulling things out of a hat ahaha
Idk tbh! I'm super excited :o I feel like something will threaten Firestar, idk why o.o
(AND IF THEY KILL OFF BRAKENFUR OFF PAGE I WILL SCREAM, THEY'D TOTALLY DO THAT.)
Christian
She/her

Sylveonsweetie987
First flight
First flight
Tagline: Syl the awkward person. Go check out my scratch profile (under "website") for more art!

Unread post by Sylveonsweetie987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:30 am

Warriors Fan here! I really hope they'll change things up in The Broken Code, though for all we know they won't :(
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
♥♥♥
꧁♥Hi, I'm Syl, your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that♥꧂

♥ Go to my Scratch profile to see more digital art: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/sylveonsweetie987/

♥ I'm @/_fandomartist_ on Instagram, if you want to see more traditional art! ♥

꧁♥psst- cats are life. pass it on.♥꧂
♥♥♥