Favorite TV discussion

Talk about almost anything here
ShortApril
Hatched right out of the egg

Favorite TV discussion

Unread post by ShortApril » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Does anyone watch Pound Puppies? has any body heard of them? let me tell you, its adorable, Cookie the boxer is my favorite, but sadly it got discontinued, its still there. but im not quiet sure if they continued it or not, if never heard of it, look it up and watch it! i swear to you, it. is. ADORABLE

Another show i like that they didnt continue on Kamisama Kiss, it is cute to, i also like vampire knight, and boy was i mad when they didnt make more, lol. so whats urs? and why? and are they continuing? or ended?
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died.✞

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Re: Favorite TV discussion

Unread post by Red » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:14 am

I've heard of pound puppies but I never really got to watch it. It aired at the worst times and I couldn't find any other place to watch it- a shame since I really wanted to. Maybe I'll check it out again now
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Pound Puppies used to be my shit bro
The only TV shows i watch are anime so
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Unread post by Coffee » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:56 pm

Do yall remember Dexter's Laboratory?
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚊. 𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚎𝚡)𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊, 𝚄𝚂𝙰. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!!

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Yeah, it used to be one of my faves!
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Unread post by Coffee » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Same here!
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚊. 𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚎𝚡)𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊, 𝚄𝚂𝙰. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!!

ShortApril

Unread post by ShortApril » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:03 pm

hm, im not quiet sure i've heard of Dexter's Laboratory
Zim wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:14 am
I've heard of pound puppies but I never really got to watch it. It aired at the worst times and I couldn't find any other place to watch it- a shame since I really wanted to. Maybe I'll check it out again now

ah i see, yeh you should defiantly if you feel up to, im watching it on tubi for free
pound puppies is still around, and i love it. i hope it never gets deleted or whatever. lol (dont even know if thats possible)

hey soo, is Once Upon A Time still going? cause...that was my baby, Killian Jones is mine, lol just kidding im just KIDDING! maybe...

anyway, so i loved that show, i watched all of it on Netflix, and than.....there was no more, so i waited, and waited, until finally there was a season 5! i was like eeep! and than we got rid of Netflix, i got so mad

and now i dont have a place to watch it

yeh @Milk, pound puppies are still my shiz
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died.✞

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:27 pm

BRO I LOVEDPOUND PUPPIESHOW THE HECK COULD I FORGETTT

I loved watching it with my sis, and I loved Niblet! Lmaoo I might watch some just cause I can again <33

Once upon a time I believe has 7 seasons now, I stopped watching in the middle of 6. I hated it after season 4 when some certain characters were introduced, forced myself to watch it more, but then really couldn't get through season 6 ugh. It's a good show, I just did not like it after season 4 at all. Also ^^ Killian is amazing cough cough I also like Peter Pan...
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T