Talk about almost anything here
Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Recommend me some cool shows!

Unread post by Milk » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:55 pm

I'm looking for some cool stuff to watch! Preferably shows that are on Netflix, but i'm open to anything. I prefer cartoons and anime though and if a show is TV-MA i will NOT watch it. Also since i know Zim is gonna try to recommend Invader Zim IZ is banned from this thread. Sorry. I don't make the rules.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Re: Recommend me some cool shows!

Unread post by Misty » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Avatar The Last Airbender? idk if it's on Netflix also I've never watched it but I've heard from many many sources Stranger Things is good!
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:56 pm

So I have a show that you may or may not have seen- if you watched early 2000s cartoons then you've probably seen it. It's personally one of my faves. So it's about a friendless kid who's into weird things who has a sister. So a crazy alien who wants to destroy everything comes to earth and just chills there with little to no disguise and no one really suspects anything even though he's a weird unnatural color. There's a tall lanky alien with a kinda squeaky voice voiced by Kevin Mcdonald. Oh, and it has a movie. If any of this interests you, the show is called Lilo and Stitch.

Also all these points apply to IZ so that too
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

lioyote
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: when life gives you lemons

Unread post by lioyote » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 pm

She-ra and the princesses of power
The Umbrella Academy
Stranger Things

Artist | he/him | lio/leo/lioyote

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:48 pm

^^ also all good shows. Imma add Carmen Sandiego to the list along with the dragon prince. Ooh and One Day at a Time. All on netflix. If you're okay with not really kid friendly cartoon there's also final space, I'm pretty sure the newest season got added onto netlfix recently
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:42 pm

Misty wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:13 pm
Avatar The Last Airbender? idk if it's on Netflix also I've never watched it but I've heard from many many sources Stranger Things is good!
I've seen both! I love Avatar but i hate Stranger Things.
lioyote wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 pm
She-ra and the princesses of power
The Umbrella Academy
Stranger Things
I've been recommended Umbrella Academy before, may have to check it out.
Zim wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:48 pm
^^ also all good shows. Imma add Carmen Sandiego to the list along with the dragon prince. Ooh and One Day at a Time. All on netflix. If you're okay with not really kid friendly cartoon there's also final space, I'm pretty sure the newest season got added onto netlfix recently
I've seen Dragon Prince a few days ago, it was good. I've seen clips from Final Space before and it looks like it's got care put into it, i'll probably check it out. (from what i've seen it isn't as bad as stuff like Hazbin Hotel so it should be fine)
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:58 pm

I second all that has been said. I actually founded the umbrella academy fanclub on chicken smoothie lmao. Kinda inactive , BUT SEASON TWO IS OFFICIAL

Stranger things I absolutely LOVE.

Also the office, parks and rec, the twilight zone. They aren't cartoon but I quote the office daily the office is a good show and it's tv-14. Friends is also good.

Back to cartoons, I also like Carmen San Diego and Voltron ld. Also disenchantment, I like that. I mean, I've only seen like two episodes but still.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:21 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:58 pm
I second all that has been said. I actually founded the umbrella academy fanclub on chicken smoothie lmao. Kinda inactive , BUT SEASON TWO IS OFFICIAL

Stranger things I absolutely LOVE.

Also the office, parks and rec, the twilight zone. They aren't cartoon but I quote the office daily the office is a good show and it's tv-14. Friends is also good.

Back to cartoons, I also like Carmen San Diego and Voltron ld. Also disenchantment, I like that. I mean, I've only seen like two episodes but still.
I've heard The Office is super funny, but i haven't watched it yet. My aunt says i wouldn't like the humor though. I've seen Disenchantment before, ot was super funny, i enjoyed it.