Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Talk about almost anything here
Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Red » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:51 pm

Hey hey. I don't think anyone else has really been around that much recently. My current update is new obsession dropped. I am a severe Yakuza enjoyer now.
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

phrogtm
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there

Unread post by phrogtm » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:42 pm

i rise from the depths of my grave to post a singular thing every month or two -
fanfics.shiba

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:31 am

lil life update from elle :)
finals week is almost upon me and i am NOT ready for the stress that comes along with it. i’m not exactly looking forward to going home either because i feel like there’s not much waiting for me there. this summer is just going to be a bunch of working and taking a summer accounting class. boring :/

i am really excited about one of my jobs though! i was offered a position as a private spanish teacher to a 4th and 7th grader and i’m going to be making BANK from it! literally my dream summer job; i loved learning spanish for the first time and i want to make it really fun and engaging for them!

i’m not so excited to leave because that means my boyfriend will have to go long distance for the summer :( we’ve been together for 8 months now and i was sort of planning to avoid the whole ld thing when we first started dating but i’m so much more committed to him than i thought i’d be. he’s lovely, but both of us really value the time we get to spend together in person, so this will definitely be a test for us. i’d love to visit but he lives 800 miles from my hometown & it’s not really feasible.

on top of that, my parents really want me to transfer to the big university in my home state in order to save money. i know that’s the smart option, but i really don’t want to leave my current university! i love it here so much and i’ve built such a wonderful community. it would make me super sad to leave. i haven’t gotten accepted/denied yet. is it selfish to want to get denied? idk. i’m in agony waiting for the result.
Misty wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:03 pm
@Gabrielle
Any chance you’d be able to send a link to the EP when it comes out?
yes!!! the ep comes out at midnight this friday (4/22) and it’ll be available on spotify and apple music @ the cocktails!! you’ll be able to hear me in the bass part of “moondance” and “this girl” :)

edit: IT’S LIVE!!! I’M SO HAPPY! STREAM WITH A TWIST :)

@misty
i’m sorry to hear that your father’s health had been worsening. i’m glad to hear the chemo was going well and i hope that things have taken a turn for the better now that it’s been a few months!

@oblivion
omg do you still have that ice cream job? one of my friends from home used to work in an ice cream shop and her right forearm was super buff because of it. she was really good at arm wrestling hehehe!

this has been a novel by elle :,) signing off
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Wed May 04, 2022 5:56 pm

'afternoon everyone, just checking in cuz geez it's been a minute lmaoo
first off tomorrow is my birthday !!! im gonna be really old muehehehe feliz milk
nowadays i'm really into ensemble stars, i find myself logging on chicken smoothie n other similar sites less n less so i guess im finally growing out of it again v_v i mainly hang around discord now and i like to roleplay a lot !! i also like vocaloid and any rhythm game, though my main thing is enstars i play pjsekai like every single day lmao
yeah idk what else to put here HAVE A GOOD DAY THO
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:29 pm

@Elle

Ahh that sucks DX I hope long distance is going well ❤️❤️

@Milk
Happy late birthday!!!! Hope you had fun :)

Also shower thought: virtual pet sites are basically just NFTS in concept
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:31 pm

OH I have to read all of this HANG ON

@red - that's cool, that's a game series, right?

@Elle - I always forget I'm usually somewhat up to date with you since we follow each other offsite lol, I'm definitely listening to the EP tho!! Not selfish to want to get denied, tbh. I've had similar situations (I mean, not with school but other stuff) and yes! I still work at that ice cream place. :D We have soft serve though so sadly my arm won't be getting that buff :(

@milk - IK THIS WAS A WHILE AGO BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

if any of y'all ever feel like talking feel free to add me on disc. I think I'm in the server as well still.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:12 pm

oh yeah if anyone still wants to talk to me too im also still in the server so you can add me ! if not i can dm my tag but i wont say it publically because the tag numbers r very interesting and not the most family friendly to say the least lmao
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

lioyote
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: when life gives you lemons

Unread post by lioyote » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:52 pm

Hello y’all,

Popping in for my occasional check up.
I really miss this site, and everyone here.
If anyone wants to talk more my insta is Lioyote!

Artist | he/him | lio/leo/lioyote

phrogtm
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there

Unread post by phrogtm » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:48 am

oo :0 hello there! i'll follow your insta when i get home today!!
fanfics.shiba

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:44 pm

haii sf ^__^ its been a while i just wanted to check in again
life update new hyperfixation dropped?!?!!? its chainsaw man uh oh (i finished the manga in 3 days im not normal about angel devil or aki hayakawa)