Important announcements about changes or updates
Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

New Members and FAQs

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 pm

There's been an increase in new members on here and some of the same questions keep popping up, so I thought I should answer them before you even have to ask them!

How does the adoptables system work?

In the future, there will be pet collections integrated into the website and pets you adopt will automatically go there. That, however, is in the future. Right now, because the system is still in the works, the tab that says "Adopts" DOES NOT WORK. When we have new pets for you to adopt, either myself, Blu, or a Global Moderator will update the pets and their adopt codes here. Currently there are Halloween pets and December/Winter pets. You have to copy and paste the codes into your own pet collection. You can start one here.

I have some questions. What do I do?

You can contact an Administrator, which is me (Doggos_on_Mars) or Blu, or you can post your question in this board for the general community to answer. You can also send an email to Blu at shibafaceblu@gmail.com

What is there to do on Shibaface?

We have all of our fully functional forums for you to participate in! We have a casual chat, general discussions about hobbies, asking for advice, ranting, whatever you want! There are roleplay forums and creativity forums including art and writing. We also have many different forum games for you to enjoy.

There aren't a lot of members on Shibaface. How many people actually come online?

We have a very small, but very tight-knit community here of Shibaface. Some people come and stay for a while and then move on, which is okay, but we do also have a long standing community. You can see who's active by looking in the forums and you can see who is online by looking at the bottom of the website and using the "Who is online" box.

When will the adoptables system be finished?

We don't have a very specific timeframe for when you should expect this to be done. We are hoping to achieve a lot in the coming new year. (2020!)

I can't see links! What do I do?

We have a horrible white link situation here. After you click on a link, it turns white! There is nothing we can do about this right now, but rest assured the link is still there, just hard to see.

I don't have full access to my account. What's wrong with it?

New members do not have full access to their account or to the website before posting a certain number of times. Once a moderator accepts two of your posts, all of your permissions should appear. Remember to read the forum rules before posting!

Happy Shibafacing everyone!

K-9-Dog
Contemplating leaving the nest
Contemplating leaving the nest
Tagline: Coffee addict
Mood: Curious

Re: New Members and FAQs

Unread post by K-9-Dog » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:01 pm

Thanks for the update! I'm excited for the collection feature! <3
══════════════════════════════════
Hey there! I'm just a dude who likes pet games.
══════════════════════════════════
Shibaface collection

Derpy Memester
Ready to fly
Ready to fly
Tagline: You can never have too much TFP fanart...
Mood: Meh

Re: New Members and FAQs

Unread post by Derpy Memester » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Cool!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Knock Out on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post lacked proper flair.

ӇЄƳ ƬӇЄƦЄ, Ɩ'M ƊЄƦƤƳ.

í'm αn uncσnvєntíσnαl chríѕtíαn whσ dσєѕ nσt cєlєвrαtє cσnvєntíσnαl hσlídαчѕ. í líkє wαtchíng tfp mєmєs αnd drαwíng cσmícs αвσut tfp/mч custσm trαnsfσrmєrs; í'm σpєn tσ pms íf чσu nєєd hєlp wíth αnчthíng σr just wαnt tσ tαlk αвσut fαndσms. αu rєvσír, rєαdєr

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍'.
𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, '𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝!"