Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Re: Badly Describe a Movie | V.1

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:06 pm

Beetlejuice? Yep!

This jewelry is too powerful. Must go on a ridiculously long and dangerous trek to not wear the bling.
Answer: Lord of the Rings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:27 pm

I feel like I should know this one. Edit; yeah I shouldve gotten that oops

Hero man grow big, unlike how his name suggests, yet he also grow tiny exactly how the name promises.

Ant Man
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:48 pm

Antman?

Animals do random boring stuff in a desperate attempt to fill time slot, boring to anyone over the age of 10
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Idk theres a lot of generic animal movies without a plot out there

Let's rip off monster high, but princesses and princes. Also not entirely disney, because this is disney channel.
descendants
Imagex

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:34 pm

(it was The Secret Life of Pets 2)
Descendants?

Festival happens in celebration of big white powerful monster who created wind, oh wow the worst charcater in the franchise isn- oh, there he is. He has his mouse too. Anyways, electric cat furry supposedly went missing in a forest fire and has a curse that does something but i forgot, but no he's just best friends with some 8 year old girl, OH WAIT! That's no random 8 year old girl! That's the mayor's daughter! So generic pop star looking anime girl is forced to hold a little brown fox in captivity, and this old fat guy is just like "dude that is so rare" but it actually isn't and she ends up going into an off limits area, and then this scientist who has crippling social anxiety helps the old fat guy cheat in a captivity competition which backfires because then the bad guys who have been in EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN EPISODE AND MOVIE OF THIS FRANCHISE, THE BOOKS AND THE GAMES ruin everything, and also the fat guy lied to his niece so she is t r i g g e r e d and this old lady who hates all animals helps them save the festival from a fire, and also the mayor's daughter caused it because she didn't want people picking on her cat furry friend, some more stuff happens, they save the festival, make sure to sub, rubadubdub
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:40 pm

Sounds like one of the pokemovies but idk which one is which

Moving planets is stupid, yet it is still the first thing you do after spending over a decade in the toilet
Imagex