Here's a thought...

Talk about anything relating to Shibaface here
User avatar
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:42 pm
Tagline: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mood: lurking in the dark
Contact:

Here's a thought...

Unread post by Blu » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm

...what if I gave every user who gets to 1000 posts a custom pet? I feel like it would promote posting.
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them and she/her pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

Next convention: Furpocalypse 2019 (10/25 to 10/27 in Cromwell, CT)

User avatar
Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 2126
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 am
Tagline: Despite my constant mood shifts,
Mood: Life's good.
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Sounds fun, it's a good idea and I know it'd promote my posting XD
Last edited by Oblivion on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meet Dave and Doug
Image
Steven/her - Christian - Artist - INFP T

User avatar
Lexi
First flight
First flight
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 am
Tagline: Maybe one day, I will be looked up to for my art.
Mood: Focused
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Lexi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Thats a good idea! But as the site/forum grows, i would maybe up it? If there is alot of threads then they can get it in just a matter of weeks? Idk. But it's a good idea ^u^
Image
╔══════════════╗
𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉
╚══════════════╝
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Lexi. I'm an artist here on SF. ^w^
Feel free to PM me any time!
I love; Birds, Shibas, Pokémon, Studio Ghibli, and Anime in general :')
Hope you like my designs!


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image

User avatar
Cas
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:42 am
Tagline: “Enjoy your life, because you never know when it will be turned upside down.”
Mood: Historically Insane
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Cas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Well, I post a lot already. But I feel like this would encourage farm posting.

isn’t there another custom shibia giveaway you need to end?
Image
╔════════════════════╗
“𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝓎. 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁.”
╚════════════════════╝
Ⓒⓐⓢ
╔════════════════════╗
𝒢𝓁𝑜𝒷𝒶𝓁 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 🌳 𝐿𝑒𝑜 🌳 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇
╚════════════════════╝
Ⓒⓐⓢ
╔════════════════════╗
𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅? 𝒫𝑀 𝑀𝑒!
╚════════════════════╝
Image

User avatar
Lexi
First flight
First flight
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 am
Tagline: Maybe one day, I will be looked up to for my art.
Mood: Focused
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Lexi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Cas The Elemental wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:35 pm
Well, I post a lot already. But I feel like this would encourage farm posting.

isn’t there another custom shibia giveaway you need to end?
Well, farm posting and spam. Thats what the moderators are here for!
Image
╔══════════════╗
𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉
╚══════════════╝
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Lexi. I'm an artist here on SF. ^w^
Feel free to PM me any time!
I love; Birds, Shibas, Pokémon, Studio Ghibli, and Anime in general :')
Hope you like my designs!


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image

User avatar
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:42 pm
Tagline: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mood: lurking in the dark
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Blu » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Lexi wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 pm
Thats a good idea! But as the site/forum grows, i would maybe up it? If there is alot of threads then they can get it in just a matter of weeks? Idk. But it's a good idea ^u^
Yeah, 1000 is the highest rank at the moment (apart from admin) so eventually it'll have to be upped... but right now we have a few users at around 100 posts so... I dunno.
Cas The Elemental wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:35 pm
Well, I post a lot already. But I feel like this would encourage farm posting.

isn’t there another custom shibia giveaway you need to end?
Farm posting is already against the rules and I would check the user's posts to see if they're not like 80% "hi" or "lol". The shiba giveaway ends on February 10th
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them and she/her pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

Next convention: Furpocalypse 2019 (10/25 to 10/27 in Cromwell, CT)

User avatar
Lexi
First flight
First flight
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 am
Tagline: Maybe one day, I will be looked up to for my art.
Mood: Focused
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Lexi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Here's another idea; Make more topics! I go through the game topics, etc and then i have no where else to post. We need more topics.
Image
╔══════════════╗
𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉
╚══════════════╝
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Lexi. I'm an artist here on SF. ^w^
Feel free to PM me any time!
I love; Birds, Shibas, Pokémon, Studio Ghibli, and Anime in general :')
Hope you like my designs!


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image

User avatar
Cas
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:42 am
Tagline: “Enjoy your life, because you never know when it will be turned upside down.”
Mood: Historically Insane
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Cas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Lexi wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:40 pm
Here's another idea; Make more topics! I go through the game topics, etc and then i have no where else to post. We need more topics.
Agreed honestly.

I would love to just chat with y’all.

Your all so great.
Image
╔════════════════════╗
“𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝓎. 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁.”
╚════════════════════╝
Ⓒⓐⓢ
╔════════════════════╗
𝒢𝓁𝑜𝒷𝒶𝓁 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 🌳 𝐿𝑒𝑜 🌳 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇
╚════════════════════╝
Ⓒⓐⓢ
╔════════════════════╗
𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅? 𝒫𝑀 𝑀𝑒!
╚════════════════════╝
Image

User avatar
Cas
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:42 am
Tagline: “Enjoy your life, because you never know when it will be turned upside down.”
Mood: Historically Insane
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Cas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Blu wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:37 pm
Lexi wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 pm
Thats a good idea! But as the site/forum grows, i would maybe up it? If there is alot of threads then they can get it in just a matter of weeks? Idk. But it's a good idea ^u^
Yeah, 1000 is the highest rank at the moment (apart from admin) so eventually it'll have to be upped... but right now we have a few users at around 100 posts so... I dunno.
Cas The Elemental wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:35 pm
Well, I post a lot already. But I feel like this would encourage farm posting.

isn’t there another custom shibia giveaway you need to end?
Farm posting is already against the rules and I would check the user's posts to see if they're not like 80% "hi" or "lol". The shiba giveaway ends on February 10th
Why am I always misinformed in these things? I am not the brightest bulb.
Image
╔════════════════════╗
“𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝓎. 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁.”
╚════════════════════╝
Ⓒⓐⓢ
╔════════════════════╗
𝒢𝓁𝑜𝒷𝒶𝓁 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 🌳 𝐿𝑒𝑜 🌳 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇
╚════════════════════╝
Ⓒⓐⓢ
╔════════════════════╗
𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅? 𝒫𝑀 𝑀𝑒!
╚════════════════════╝
Image

User avatar
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:42 pm
Tagline: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mood: lurking in the dark
Contact:

Re: Here's a thought...

Unread post by Blu » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Cas The Elemental wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:41 pm
Lexi wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:40 pm
Here's another idea; Make more topics! I go through the game topics, etc and then i have no where else to post. We need more topics.
Agreed honestly.

I would love to just chat with y’all.

Your all so great.
Yeah, I'm tempted to start new topics but I feel like if all of them were made by me as an admin I'd look more like a dictator haha

Buuuut I'm so glad I've fostered a small community! I really only expected this site to get around 50 members or so and just die a hard cold death but nope! I was wrong.
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them and she/her pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

Next convention: Furpocalypse 2019 (10/25 to 10/27 in Cromwell, CT)

Post Reply