The trading system and already released pets?

Talk about anything relating to Shibaface here
Atticus Finch
Growing first feathers
Growing first feathers

The trading system and already released pets?

Unread post by Atticus Finch » Mon May 27, 2019 8:25 pm

I'm new here and there was REALLY cool pets since the beginning but because I lack a tablet I couldn't get the pets because someone recently told me you have to copy and paste the links into forums. I don't know if it'd be possible but I suggest you add the already released pets for a one time thing once you get them all up and linked to owners. I got pretty discouraged because I actually had clicked numerous pets and there wasn't even any meaning behind it. I dont want to give up on the site because I love the concept and the art is so cute but I wasn't even aware that if I didn't copy and paste links they wouldn't be attached to your account.

I just think it's a bit unfair to the few people who might not have any electronics other than a console that lack the ability to copy and paste. I just recently obtained a tablet so I'm copy and pasting the new pets. I feel rude, apologies. I love everyone here and am looking to make friends actually!

Otherwise I guess I will just have to trade for the animals I'm missing which also brings the idea of making a outcome thread and like a page of all already released pets with a wl option kinda like chickensmoothie has? I know it takes a lot of work for a pet site and I hope everyone has a good day!
Last edited by Doggos_on_Mars on Tue May 28, 2019 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
my chickensmoothie is also Atticus Finch

this game seems promiseful!

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Re: The trading system and already released pets?

Unread post by Milk » Mon May 27, 2019 10:19 pm

Are you trying to say that it's hard to copy and paste links in a post?? Do you think you can be a bit clearer?
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Atticus Finch
Growing first feathers
Growing first feathers

Unread post by Atticus Finch » Mon May 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Milk wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:19 pm
Are you trying to say that it's hard to copy and paste links in a post?? Do you think you can be a bit clearer?

I couldn't copy and paste links because you can't do that on a ps4 currently. I was just disappointed because I had asked on a forum post and someone informed me you had to copy and paste the links so I eventually gave up. I have a tablet currently but it's not mine so I don't know if it'd be reliable for any future month releases up until the pets are linked to our accounts.
my chickensmoothie is also Atticus Finch

this game seems promiseful!

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Tue May 28, 2019 3:53 am

Yeah, console browsers are not good for adoptable sites.
I've tried using Chicken Smoothie on an Xbox360 and PS4 and yeah you should probably get a personal device to use the site with ╮(╯▽╰)╭
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs