Dog chat

Talk about almost anything here
angel in me
Growing first feathers
Growing first feathers

Re: Dog chat

Unread post by angel in me » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:43 pm

finally, somewhere i can talk about my baby >:3

ok, we adopted her three years ago for christmas. her name is river, named after that doctor who character :p. she is a german shepherd/akita, so shes a b i g fluffbutt. she sheds sooo much, literally everything we own has hair on it. shes got an attitude and likes to knock things over, especially drinks, left on the table and tree ornaments. she is a chunky babey, she weighs more than me!! :''D
    '' if i should call you an angel, it's because I think you're divine !!! ''
    hi im pat & im a dummy lesbian. i love anything richard o'brien & pokemon!
    im a moderator for shibaface! if you should ever need help, my pms are open!

TheCrowAtMidnight
Making progress
Making progress

Unread post by TheCrowAtMidnight » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:13 pm

I have a long haired Chihuahua, who is turning 16 this march, and an Australian shepherd, who is I think 2 and a half? I can't remember.
Pet's name:Benny

мσσηℓιgнт
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by мσσηℓιgнт » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am

Blu wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm
bubbletiger wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm
My family can't have a dog, because they're way too much money, work and we're not at home most of the time, but I love, and I mean love corgis and shibes/shiba inus.
My grandparents have a bordie collie mix, though, and she is the best. I love her <3
I actually had an obsession with corgis two years ago, although it's faded a bit I still love them!
My love for shibas has only grown c:
I also had an obsession with corgis :0
Now i own 2 beagles, and i love them. I wanted a shiba too ^^
Pet's name: Star
Owner's name: мσσηℓιgнт

kitty
Contemplating leaving the nest
Contemplating leaving the nest

Unread post by kitty » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:35 am

I hope I can get a shiba when im older, like just look at them, so smol. (picture from google)
sosmol.jpg
smol
sosmol.jpg (16.12 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
Image Image

LiquidCake
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: I collect gemstones!

Unread post by LiquidCake » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:27 pm

I have a Westie named Primrose/Prim! She's rambunctious but I adore her. Lil fuzzy baby polar bear... At some point I'd like to own a shibe but I've heard they can be rather ornery which is intimidating lol :, )
I'm an artist!
My GF!
~~

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
~~

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:37 am

oh, i... i adore dogs.

im gathering money to buy a puppy two years later, when my siblings are older. dad suggests cats bc theyre clean but mom is scared of cats, so... dogs.

anyways, i also used to know these two golden retrievers (they're my favorite breed) when i was in kindergarten, and i just LOVED to cuddle with them!! They were so cute. The owner of the kindergarten would always walk in with the two trailing behind, and all the kids would go after the dogs. I forgot their names. they were really gentle too. good times.
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling
Tagline: Scarred for life because I picked up something and saw a spider on it. It'll take a few days to get over that :')))
Mood: Still scarred

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:37 pm

My granny used to have tons of dogs! 2 used to belong to me, which was a black labrodor named Tess, which died in November of 2018. [R.I.P, she had a great life and I hope she chases squirrels in doggo heaven. I got really upset when she left us, and she died to cancer. We got her a year before I was born.] and another was a mix of a husky and a jack russell. She's called Nimeria, and she's so small and fluffy and I love her. Being with her whenever we visit her makes me feel better about Tess. My granny used to have a ton of dogs too, which unfortunately also died. Atleast they lived a good life. My parents say I can get a small dog to keep me company when I get homeschooled, which I am pretty excited about, and I have a funny story about Nimeria and a small black kitten I had when I was 4 or 5 [the kitten didn't die, she belongs to my grandma now because my mom is allergic] named Doom, and they'd always chase eachother around the house and it was so cute!

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling
Tagline: Scarred for life because I picked up something and saw a spider on it. It'll take a few days to get over that :')))

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:40 pm

мσσηℓιgнт wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am
Blu wrote:
bubbletiger wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm
My family can't have a dog, because they're way too much money, work and we're not at home most of the time, but I love, and I mean love corgis and shibes/shiba inus.
My grandparents have a bordie collie mix, though, and she is the best. I love her <3
I actually had an obsession with corgis two years ago, although it's faded a bit I still love them!
I also had an obsession with corgis :0
Now i own 2 beagles, and i love them. I wanted a shiba too ^^
I also went through a huge corgi obsession, to the point where I'd scream 'IT'S RAINING CORGIS!' with absolutely NO REGRETS, and this was not when I was super young this was a year ago. I do love corgis still, but I don't have a huge obsession, I just like them now.

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Blu wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm
bubbletiger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 am
Blu wrote:

True though. Shibes are ver good puppers
What’s your least favorite breed? To be honest, for me it’s squished-face dogs. I hate humans for it ;3; I just wish that they could breathe easier, you know? It’s saddening. Some of the breeds are cute, but I just...?
I don’t even know
I agree with you on that one. A lot of the owners aren't even aware of their health problems.
My least favorite breed? I'm not a huge fan of pekingese dogs. No offense to anyone who has one though!
Same.. Some can be really cute but if I squished my granny's dog's face it'd probably run away. Here's a Pekingese puppy to change your mind about that one.

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:49 am

^
Oh my goodness
GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW ITS SO FLUFFY OHMGOODNESS
I NEED ONE IN MY LIFE
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^