Image errors & suggestions

Need help from other users? Post in this board
Lady Mascaraed
Hatched right out of the egg
Hatched right out of the egg

Image errors & suggestions

Unread post by Lady Mascaraed » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 pm

Sorry to post a somewhat long post here.

Errors
For the adopts, I posted my adopts on my “adoptable Collection” thread but the images are not showing. I’m not sure if it’s cause I’m on mobile or if it really is an error.

Suggestions
1st suggestion: for staff applications, I was thinking you could use jotform.com instead of posting the actual applications on CS and Shibaface. I have noticed you do not have the staff application notice in the announcements and if I may suggest, post an announcement about staff applications being open.
I use jotform.com for my staff applications and it works really well! There are other application sites you could use, such as; woofu (??) Forgot How it’s spelled.

2nd suggestion: if you don’t already have a desktop version for mobile, I suggest having both mobile version and desktop version.

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Re: Image errors & suggestions

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Some people can see the adopts, others cannot. I think it depends on your browser/a pesky setting somewhere. The integrated adoptables system is being created, so we can no longer use the version that is semi-attatched to the website. I will probably be able to do a bit more about this once I get a new computer, because currently I am only using shared computers and mobile. In order to actually get pets into the system, you need an additional application, which I cannot, obviously, download on mobile.

The staff applications idea being posted on the website is an idea I already expressed to Blu, and she seemed indifferent about. I assume this is because we really don't need additional staff right now. Our website is pretty small, and despite getting new users regularly, once they see our small forums, and simple adoption system, they don't stick around too long. I wish more people would give it a chance, but the ones who do stay are pretty freaking awesome. I think that's what, in part, gives us such a wonderful community
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx