Need help from other users? Post in this board
Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

White names in Forum Games?

Unread post by Milk » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm

How come in the Forum Games section some people have white names, but some people don't? Why is this only in the Forum Fames board? I'm kind of confused...??
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Re: White names in Forum Games?

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi there! This issue is not just in forum games, but on the entire website. The users with white names are profiles that you've clicked on before, while the not white ones are profiles you have not clicked on before. As far as I know, there is no way to correct this. There is not a solution in place to prevent his yet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Re: White names in Forum Games?

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Doggos_on_Mars wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:44 pm
Hi there! This issue is not just in forum games, but on the entire website. The users with white names are profiles that you've clicked on before, while the not white ones are profiles you have not clicked on before. As far as I know, there is no way to correct this. There is not a solution in place to prevent his yet.
Blu said she will "Remove white pseudo class links from usernames "
here.
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it