Other
No votes

Total votes: 6

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

hey. im kole.

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:41 am

hey. call me kole if you need to. i prefer she/her pronouns, but really, i don't care if you call me a guy or something, i don't have a care in the world about gender and sexuality. im always open for pms, and, hopefully, trades. i like chocolate, milk, chocolate milk, milk chocolate, anything brown (not poop. poop is black for me.), huskies, maine coons, and gore/edge. favorite animator/artist is Sleepykinq and pastarru, you have no idea. my fandoms are deltarune/undertale, pokémon, gravity falls, and a bit of mlp. i rant way too much about my appreciation of pokémon heartgold/soulsilver, especially my favorite trainer, silver. rival or not, he's still amazing :>

i don't have any pets, but i did used to have a guinea pig. he was white, so we called him vanilla. but my brother couldn't pronounce "vanilla" right, so he called the thing "mania, mamia, mabia, and eventually, mafia." because of this, i liked to parade around telling people i love mafia , which probably made me an outcast...

you can find me on chicken smoothie, flight rising, pokefarm Q, scratch, mweor , furry paws and xanje (the order is from most active to least active). i am here because i love shiba inus. wonder why...

my love for shiba inus started when i found out that alfred, one of Sleepykinq's characters, was one. I mean, how can you not love him?!? alfred is such a beauty, and nobody, no, NOBODY can change that.

anyways, hey. im new here.
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Re: hey. im kole.

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:51 am

Isn't he just frickin' AMAZING!?
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:08 am

Welcome to Shibaface!

We share a lot of fandoms we enjoy lol
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:29 am

In depth introduction. Nice. Welcome to shibaface! <3
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T