the people hoping to mod and artist and stuff club (aka people who haven't joined "the team" but want to: the discussion

Talk about anything relating to Shibaface here
HedaFox
First flight
First flight
Tagline: When did I join the staff?: December 11, 2018!

Re: the people hoping to mod and artist and stuff club (aka people who haven't joined "the team" but want to: the discus

Unread post by HedaFox » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39 am

ElementalShibe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:03 am
Kira Nightblade wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:50 am
kole. wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 pm
oh imagine shibaface becoming a really popular game like Flight Rising and Chicken Smoothie... wouldn't that be awesome? Since I'm an early player, would my current shibas be considered "old" or "rare" in the future? idk what im saying, i want to be a mod though dhsjfgjskfkfjfhsjfhafaskskskskskssks
Probably!! (I hope so ;) Shibaface really deserves more credit, its an amazing game!)
I wonder if Shibaface will add a trade feature, or adding in rarities like very rare, rare, uncommon, common, stuff related to that. That'd be awesome because all the old ones would be rare, and everybody here is an early player so would all our shibas be rare? Also I agree Shibaface is awesome! [also my profile lied I'll never leave the nest]
Try suggesting a trade feature and rarities! It might be added in the near future if suggested! :)
Though maybe instead of Omg So Rare, it can be Mystic? And the other two rares can be Very Rare to Legendary and Rare to Epic? And for everything else keep it the same or figure something else out so our system won't be exactly like CS?
╔════════════════════════╗
🖤Heda
🖤Global Moderator
🖤Open to pms
🖤Leo
🖤Pansexual
🖤He/Him
🖤Beta Tester
🖤Animals
🖤Anime
🖤The 100
🖤Helping others

Helpful Links
Coding Help Thread|Newbie Guide|The Rules
Need to contact staff immediately and none are online? I'll get the message fast on these!
Wajas: The Night Fox 327187
ChickenSmoothie: HedaFox
CS is preferred. Thank you!
╚════════════════════════╝

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling
Tagline: Scarred for life because I picked up something and saw a spider on it. It'll take a few days to get over that :')))
Mood: Still scarred

Re: the people hoping to mod and artist and stuff club (aka people who haven't joined "the team" but want to: the discus

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:52 am

HedaFox wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39 am
ElementalShibe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:03 am
Kira Nightblade wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:50 am

Probably!! (I hope so ;) Shibaface really deserves more credit, its an amazing game!)
I wonder if Shibaface will add a trade feature, or adding in rarities like very rare, rare, uncommon, common, stuff related to that. That'd be awesome because all the old ones would be rare, and everybody here is an early player so would all our shibas be rare? Also I agree Shibaface is awesome! [also my profile lied I'll never leave the nest]
Try suggesting a trade feature and rarities! It might be added in the near future if suggested! :)
Though maybe instead of Omg So Rare, it can be Mystic? And the other two rares can be Very Rare to Legendary and Rare to Epic? And for everything else keep it the same or figure something else out so our system won't be exactly like CS?
Yeah! That sounds cool! Maybe they could have other rarities added too! These are my ideas:

Super Common
Common
Uncommon
Exotic
Rare
Super Rare
Epic
Legendary
Angelic
Godly

I think those should be the rarities!

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Ooo this is totally me owo
I've wanted to moderate forums so much in the past, but only ever managed to get on one team ;^; I don't know why, but moderation seems more fun than tedious to me. .w.
Also since we are early users, it'd be cool to see how rare our pets become in the future!
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 am

Milk wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:53 pm
I've wanted to moderate forums so much in the past, but only ever managed to get on one team ;^; I don't know why, but moderation seems more fun than tedious to me. .w.
Also since we are early users, it'd be cool to see how rare our pets become in the future!
Agreeing with.. everything you said here XDD
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling
Tagline: Scarred for life because I picked up something and saw a spider on it. It'll take a few days to get over that :')))

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Kira Nightblade wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 am
Milk wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:53 pm
Agreeing with.. everything you said here XDD
Same

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:45 pm

To be honest, we can not do anything until Blu allows more people to make choices.

Of course, I don’t want to push her buttons and ask her these things, but she will never get things done if she doesn’t get more help.

Developing a website alone is hard.
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

Lilith
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: I’m in the writing zone today.
Mood: Chillin’

Unread post by Lilith » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:50 pm

All,

I have written a rather lengthy message to Blu. I hope something comes of it.
Gotta redo this.

Message me if you need anything!

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:04 pm

Cas wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:45 pm
To be honest, we can not do anything until Blu allows more people to make choices.

Of course, I don’t want to push her buttons and ask her these things, but she will never get things done if she doesn’t get more help.

Developing a website alone is hard.
That's pretty true. I really want to make my own website one day, and I'm pretty sure it'd be really hard.

ElementalShibe
Slightly older hatchling
Slightly older hatchling

Unread post by ElementalShibe » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Cas wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:50 pm
All,

I have written a rather lengthy message to Blu. I hope something comes of it.
Oh, okay. I hope it ends well

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:22 am

@Cas, Doggos, Heda

How long was it after you submitted your forum to get chosen?
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^