Pride Month Challenge!

Talk about almost anything here
Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Pride Month Challenge!

Unread post by Coffee » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Ah, Pride Month. A month to show your colors, it doesn't matter what you are. Whether you're gay, straight, lesbian, or bisexual, this month is for you. I have a challenge for everyone this month. My challenge is for everyone to add the rainbow filter to their avatars. Now if you excuse me, I have some pride paintings to paint.
π™·πšŽπš’πšŠ. 𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πšπšπšŽπšŽ, πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ (𝚎𝚑)πšŒπšŠπšπšπšŽπš’πš—πšŽ πšŠπšπšπš’πšŒπš. 𝙸'πš– πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš˜πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš—πš πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš! 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπš—πšœ πšπšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– π™ΆπšŽπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ, πš„πš‚π™°. 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš!!

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Re: Pride Month Challenge!

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:25 am

i already did that and you posted that two times.
and, is this even allowed on the forums? i mean there's no general purpose to it just that it tells us what to do, but we have nothing to talk about?

maybe you could turn this into a pride month chat and one of the rules should tell us to change our avatars?
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Unread post by Coffee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:57 pm

That would make a lot more sense.

Also sorry still kinda trying to work out the forums... But I never posted this two times I don't believe so.
π™·πšŽπš’πšŠ. 𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πšπšπšŽπšŽ, πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ (𝚎𝚑)πšŒπšŠπšπšπšŽπš’πš—πšŽ πšŠπšπšπš’πšŒπš. 𝙸'πš– πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš˜πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš—πš πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš! 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπš—πšœ πšπšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– π™ΆπšŽπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ, πš„πš‚π™°. 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš!!

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 am

I think you guys could/should probably use this thread instead :)
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^