Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Talk about almost anything here
User avatar
Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3025
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 pm
Tagline: Yesterbear
Mood: Tired

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Ooh! Great idea, gabrielle, I'm going to put that in the "what makes you smile" thread


Whenever I go on CS I forgot that I'm not an admin there and don't realize why name's not blue (ik CS admins are purple). Also, I wonder if we should make an SF (casual) discussion thread in the "Other websites" forum thingy on CS
Image

User avatar
gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 2642
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:53 am
Tagline: life is colorful right now
Mood: happi happi

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by gabrielle » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:18 pm

haha you beat me to it!
elle she/her esfp Image
panoramic girl,
you are just a memory
that lives inside
my dreams.

Image
doggos found my secret text

User avatar
BayoDino
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 5:44 am
Tagline: ✧・゚:* StarLight *:・゚✧
Mood: tired!
Contact:

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by BayoDino » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:37 am

Misty wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:57 pm
Owch.
Honestly. Just think of it like this:
When Tess created CS, she had some coding knowledge, but she also had Nick with her right from the start to help code pets. CS was extremely small at the beginning as well, it didn't have a full fledged adoptable system from the start.
But look at it now.
The same will happen with Shibaface, that I am 100% sure of, Blu is just busy right now, but working as hard as she can.
i'm currently helping her to code it as best as i can!

PLEASE DON'T FORGOT ME! I need encouragement to continue! i just lost my hope for helping her at coding when you forgot me :(
Image
Image
Lorem
Ispum
Image
Lorem
Ispum
Image
Image

User avatar
Milk
First flight
First flight
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:28 pm
Tagline: Marx👏Isn't👏A👏Good👏Guy
Mood: Real heccin' tired
Contact:

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Milk » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:19 am

Can we just all agree that gabrielle is the most wholesome person on this website lol
Although the site is kind of divided into some groups of optimists, pessimists, and people in the middle ground from my experience.
Image
Milk - Female - May 5th - ENFP - I like Pokemon, Kirby, Anime and Puyo Puyo - Favorite game: Puyo Puyo Tetris - Favorite Anime: My Hero Academia - Favorite Pokemon: Maractus - Favorite YouTuber: SnapCube

User avatar
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 3169
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:26 pm
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: tired

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Misty » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 am

... wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:37 am
Misty wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:57 pm
Owch.
Honestly. Just think of it like this:
When Tess created CS, she had some coding knowledge, but she also had Nick with her right from the start to help code pets. CS was extremely small at the beginning as well, it didn't have a full fledged adoptable system from the start.
But look at it now.
The same will happen with Shibaface, that I am 100% sure of, Blu is just busy right now, but working as hard as she can.
i'm currently helping her to code it as best as i can!

PLEASE DON'T FORGOT ME! I need encouragement to continue! i just lost my hope for helping her at coding when you forgot me :(
Ack! I am soo sorry! I was just unaware you've been helping her! Thank you so much for helping her ahh<33
Image
Christian
She/her
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

User avatar
BayoDino
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 5:44 am
Tagline: ✧・゚:* StarLight *:・゚✧
Mood: tired!
Contact:

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by BayoDino » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:09 am

Misty wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 am
Ack! I am soo sorry! I was just unaware you've been helping her! Thank you so much for helping her ahh<33
I LOVE HELPING OUT ^^
Image
Image
Lorem
Ispum
Image
Lorem
Ispum
Image
Image

User avatar
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 3169
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:26 pm
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: tired

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Misty » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:01 am

BayoDino wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:09 am
Misty wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 am
Ack! I am soo sorry! I was just unaware you've been helping her! Thank you so much for helping her ahh<33
I LOVE HELPING OUT ^^
It's super refreshing seeing people like you! :D
Doggos_on_Mars wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:13 pm
Ooh! Great idea, gabrielle, I'm going to put that in the "what makes you smile" thread


Whenever I go on CS I forgot that I'm not an admin there and don't realize why name's not blue (ik CS admins are purple). Also, I wonder if we should make an SF (casual) discussion thread in the "Other websites" forum thingy on CS
You totally should!
Image
Christian
She/her
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

User avatar
Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3025
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 pm
Tagline: Yesterbear
Mood: Tired

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:56 pm

I still can't find gabrielle's surprise! This time, instead of looking through the forums, I looked through her posts specifically! Nothing on May 6th says anything unusual
Image

User avatar
gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Posts: 2642
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:53 am
Tagline: life is colorful right now
Mood: happi happi

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by gabrielle » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:19 am

hehehe, you’re looking in the wrong place cutiepie. it’s not in a post of mine.

also milk you’re adorable, thank youuu <3
elle she/her esfp Image
panoramic girl,
you are just a memory
that lives inside
my dreams.

Image
doggos found my secret text

User avatar
Lexi
First flight
First flight
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 am
Tagline: Maybe one day, I will be looked up to for my art.
Mood: Focused
Contact:

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Lexi » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:19 am

Go BayoDino!! I really can't wait and im really excited to see whats coming :)
Image
╔══════════════╗
𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉
╚══════════════╝
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Lexi. I'm an artist here on SF. ^w^
Feel free to PM me any time!
I love; Birds, Shibas, Pokémon, Studio Ghibli, and Anime in general :')
Hope you like my designs!


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image

Post Reply