Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Milk » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:04 am

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y'ALL
I got pretty much everything i eabted, except the GBA i wanted is super broken so i can't use it. We're going to get an SP because you can't even use the GBA i have now :'0
My Gamecube also doesn't have a memory card so i can't save, so currently i can only really use it to play Pokemon Channel lol (for the uneducated, it's literally just Pokemon TV shows loaded onto a Gamecube disc)
Oh yeah and i got my Furby! Her name:'s Bubblegum.
Oh abd i got a new phone so i can finally play Pokemon Masters *omega dab*
Of course it's a Samsung cuz y'know

Edit: DUDE MY NEW PHONE IS STILL TOO OLD TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON MASTERS
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:51 am

fUrb FURb !!

Is it the pink furby connect? That's my best guess from its name. Also dw too much about pokemon masters, it honestly isn't that fun
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 pm

It's a Furby Boom Furby. It's a mix of pink, blue and yellow with white spots.
I saw my friend playing Pokemon Masters once, it looked fun.

Oh, I got the GBA to work. I have to hold down the D-Pad and A button for them to work, and the B, Start and Select buttons don't work, but that's fine.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:10 pm

awww i forgot about furby! i got a navy blue one for christmas when i was about 9 and i was so obsessed for a few months. i think i ended up giving it to my cousin a couple of years ago. so cute! what’s a gba? a game console?

this year, the highlights were a ukelele, a crap ton of cute clothes and socks, and some makeup. it’s weird getting older and not getting toys and stuff anymore. the closest thing i got to a toy this year was a tie dye kit haha. but i’m really happy with what i got. i needed some winter sweaters and i got some cute stuff for when i go to spain!

in a few hours i’m catching my flight to new york. wish you could come with stevie!! we’re taking my cat through the airport on the plane and i’m excited to travel with her hehe. she’s such a good traveler.

merry christmas to all!!
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:16 pm

A GBA is a Gameboy Advance. It has some banger Pokemon games.
I'm picking the male character for both the Hoenn Pokemon games i have though because they just look better-

Have fun in NY, Elle! I used to live in NY, it was cool there

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:57 pm

I've heard NY is busy and crowded and busy. Have fun! I know not every part is like that, haha; my Grandpa used to live in the city though, so I only ever hear how busy it is.

I got a Tissot Swiss watch! My Grandma gave this long speech about giving it to me, saying it was special, how she was saving it for my Birthday, etc; but decided Christmas would do fine since my Bday is only next month. It's expensive and nice, she's had it for years so we need to replace the battery and bring it somewhere to remove some links to size it according to my wrist. I'm only wearing it on nice occasions.

Still cleaning my piano, it's literally the dustiest thing ever. Or...was. It's better now.

Also Elle, tell your cat I say hi!

Congrats to the furby, Milk!

ALSO - The piano is definitely old, the company was established in the late 1800's and there's a stiker that says 1914 on it. That'd be awesome if it was from the early 1900's! But the thing I find really interesting was a music book it came with. It's um a book with empty staves n stuff, so you can write your own music. The pages are like yellow and you can tell it's years old, but there are pages spread throughout with songs written by someone. None are complete, but the first one I flipped to caught my eye. The first sentence/verse was "Falling in love is so easy", but it stops after a couple of staves are filled out. I'm going to learn what's already there, and then add onto it if I can!
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by gabrielle » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:56 am

that’s so cool stevie! i have a baby grand at home that has branding that says 1917 on it. it’s a mason and hamlin (established 1854). it’s been in my family for a while now and i really hope it’s passed down to me. due to its age, however, the keys are so dirty. i tried cleaning them once but i only used water since they’re made of ivory.

that book seems amazing! that looks like something you could pass down yourself if you decide to have kids. like a family songbook or something hehe.
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:11 pm

As an update there are 2 users on my friends list. The elite of the elite. Even if one of them is being big stinky inactive right now
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by gabrielle » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:32 am

ooh!! and i’m the other one! so honored <33
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:44 am

I got an email from Spotify, which reminds me, did i tell y'all my Spotify account was hacked? And people from countries and continents that i do not live in were on my account?
I made a video on it so if anyone wants to see that and allow me to promote my YouTube channel shamelessly just lmk

Also my mom was in the hospital with pneumonia the other day. She's okay now, but i don't feel good now. I also still have to do my virtual school, but i can't muster up everything to do it.