Talk about almost anything here
Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by Milk » Thu May 25, 2023 10:36 pm

haii guys :33 coming back to say hi again !!!
another birthday passed for me !!!! unlike my last birthday which was ruined by mainly my ex (who did some really crappy stuff to me , we were dating up until march 2023 and in april he decided to expose every single bad thing i've done ... except for the fact i had either apologized for all of it or i was unaware what i did was bad at all, and he did NOT tell me. of course he didn't include that part, but now i'm down a lot of friends. didn't even take accountability for many of the horrible things he did to me, but i'm much happier now that he's gone LOL) this was one of if not my best birthday. me and my best friend went to the mall, the arcade, than we hung out as his house for a bit. now that my ex is gone and im more free, i've been doing a lot more stuff in real life that i couldn't do prior because i was always upset or sad or worried or paranoid because of him.

hyperfixation update also ?? its been south park for a few months but i did have a short period where i was really into scott pilgrim. also a little bit hyperfixated on okegom, specifically wadanohara. the content of the okegom games as well as okegom herself are VERY YIKES (me and my friends always laugh abt the ip ban fiasco she pulled) but if you can look past them she has am amazing art style and character design.

anyways its weird how old i am now compared to how old i was when i jouned the site and its only been. 4 years. thats so weird idk LOL

anyways im gonna play pvz i just finished it for the 3rd time . also if u wanna add me on discord too mine is zoroark#0069 since i didnt add it in my last post
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:27 am

I also think it's super cool how we still check in occasionally, even if months of silence pass lol.

@milk I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday and that you are much happier without your ex, milk. Happy belated birthday! I also recently started watching south park, love that show lol. That's crazy it's been four years. I never realize how long it's been.

@misty that's cool you were training to be a manager there! Hope that continues going well for you, as well as college and the like. I still haven't started my college classes, I might just wait till next year. Not in any rush. Good luck on your side!

I'm still with my boyfriend, four months come the last day of July. My Mom doesn't know yet, but she probably has her suspicions. I'm hardly ever home now. But I'll tell her soon. My therapist doesn't think I should yet lol, since it causes so much anxiety for me.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:17 pm

hi everyone! :)
i'm so glad that y'all still check in every now and then too. this was such a big part of my life 4 years ago and it's comforting to come back and see what's up with you guys. we've all changed so much.

@oblivion: you don't need to feel pressured to let your family know yet. mine didn't know about my boyfriend until about 6 months in. i totally get wanting to hide it. i'm glad it seems to be going well so far!

@milk: i'm so glad that your life is freer and happier now without your ex! it's no fun constantly having to be worrying about another person's reaction to you simply living your life to the fullest. sending you good wishes.

@misty: congrats on the manager job! hopefully that is still going well. it's great that they're going to be helping with your tuition. that was the big reason why i had to switch schools in the first place. i'd love to know how it's going with your crush now! seems like it's a lot of waiting since he's abroad. i'm glad he didn't reject ya though!

as for me, i'm getting my affairs in order to transfer to a new college. that'll be starting in about 2 weeks. i can't say i'm looking forward to it but i'm not completely dreading it. hopefully i'll be able to make some friends. i made it so my schedule on fridays is pretty free so i can go back to my prior college (which is a 3.5 hour drive to another state) and visit my friends and my boyfriend on the weekends if i want. i already have 3 trips planned for this semester, including my birthday weekend!

my boyfriend and i had the big talk about whether we were going to break up because of the distance and he really wanted to keep going with me! i had a requirement that if we were going to keep going long distance, i would want it to last more than just a couple years and i would want there to be some sort of end goal (i.e. moving in together, potentially marriage). that was daunting for him to hear at first but he told me he can't imagine living his life without me, which was so sweet. long distance is going really smoothly so far and we're celebrating our second anniversary in a month!
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:05 am

Hey all!! <3 Went a bit longer than I meant to without checking back here

@Milk
Genuinely so sorry that you had such an awful person in your life D: You deserve so much more and I'm so happy this year was so much better!!
I've been meaning to get into South Park ever since I saw this clip lol

@oblivion Honestly super valid as heck to not start right away, I was almost gonna take a gap year but I think I'm too impatient lol (and tbh I just wanna get it over with, but I 100% understand delaying it!!) what do you think you'll go for? (my sincere apologies if you've said already lol) Good luck with whatever you decide on doing<3
Idk if I said it but I'm going for social work to do anti human trafficking and I'm super pumped to get going with that:)

@Gabrielle

looking back at what I said I weirded it weirdly and that is COMPLETELY on me but he did reject me haha! I've seen him a few times when he's come back for holidays and such, we never ended up walking down the aisle together because he couldn't get away from the navy during that time, which I feel super bad about:( (walked down with his brother instead woot woot)
I actually have another crush on one of my coworkers, legit almost the same deal though. He goes to college in another state, he's on a trip rn and then is only working Friday before going back. And then he's coming for Thanksgiving(he's pretty sure) and Christmas break. And then he probably won't be back next year because it's his last year of college and he'll be working at a summer camp.

So my type is confident guys who go to school out of state and also who are apart of the same religion that I am but we somehow still have beliefs that may be incompatible IDK BUT YEAH I think I'm finishing up my manager training this month so woot! (feeling significantly more confident about it starting today then like a week ago if I'm being honest lol)
I hope the transfer went well!! Have you met new friends? Do you like it better then your previous college?
I'm SO glad that your relationship is going well!! I'm rooting for you guys! <3 He sounds super sweet and it sounds like you have a really strong and stable relationship. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world <3
Also Elle, there's no way you haven't mentioned it before but what are you going for college again??

As for my life update, there's what I mentioned about my crush, college, and management up there, my sister got married last month, my brother got married last week and another brother is getting married at the end of this month!

Me and my sister actually met up with online friends of 7 years (we met on Animal Jam) for the first time the week of my sister's wedding, so that was AMAZING! (all 3 of them were bridesmaids!) We picked up one at the airport and finally seeing her and her strawberry backpack was SUCH a surreal feeling, and being able to run up and hug her was just indescribable. It was such a memorable week, although now it kind of hurts to think of them because I miss them so freaking much <3
also my parents won't let me switch churches until november and I'm honestly super hyped to do sooo
like everyone at my Church has really good intentions and are really friendly and kind but like
the sermons are a bit boring and just lack anything interesting
and also the pastor has constantly said things like if you're a christian and have depression you aren't praying enough or like therapists are really really bad because you should just be relying on god
so
thats fun
he also talks about politics way too much and buys into too many conspiracy theories
love em but AH man lol
(also help idk how to not write a novel anymore)
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:14 am

HI GUYS IM BACK I REMEMBERED THE SITE AGAIN YIPPEE
anyways guess whos almost done w highschool ... i was in middle school when i joined here and now im like nearly in college WHICH IS INSANE !!?!?!?! i hate being old man
anyways hyperfixation update can you believe that i, milk, the man who is scared of his own shadow, who has a heart attack whenever i look behind the couch and my cat jumps at me, who cant even watch the human centipede episode of south park, is currently hyperfixated on saw 2004. i, who is infamously scared of EVERYTHING, am fixated on a horror film. this is the first horror film ive ever seen but oh man im so obsessed. i love adam and his actor (who, by the way, wrote and starred in saw 2004, saw 3, like every insidious film, AND directed the invisible man?!!? like how cool is that?!!?!) nottt thrilled w saw 2 so far n my friends r like "what do you mean saw 2 is fire!!!" but IS IT THOUGH???? IS IT FIRE??? OR DO YOU JUST REALLY LIKE AMANDA YOUNG???????
anyways me n my friend r doing matching saw costumes for halloween!!! im gonna be adam and shes gonna be the character who kills adam amanda!!! also halloween being on a weekday is great this year because adam is a photographer and my final class of the day!!!! is photography!!!!!
anyways my mom bought me a scream shirt and i wanna add this cuz i was so. bummed. cuz she knows i dont care about scream nor have i seen it i only care about saw!!!! so my friend told me to make it a saw shirt out of spite n i WILL!!!! and she also DID THIS ON PURPOSE!!!! BECAUSE SHE LOVES HORROR!!!! SHES A HORROR FILM ENTHUSIAST!!!! SHE HAS SEEN SAW AT LEAST AND I KNOW SHE HAS CUZ SHE HAS TOLD ME SHE HAS💔💔💔
erm anyways . @misty i love that south park clip so much i actually have a dvd set of season 4 with that episode on it LMAO its super funny theres this recurring joke in it of people in hell dying and than coming back and saying "where was i supposed to go????? detroit???" 😭😭
also thank u everyone for ur kind words about me ditching my ex i have gone thru months of self improvement and realized we were definitely both the problem , the difference is that i apologized to him and everyone else a million times and spent months focusing on self improvement and i assume that he did not❤️ my ex friend dmed me about something recently and apparently my ex cut off one of their good friends WHICH IS CRAZY like bro is just fighting everyone atp he has pvp ENABLED AT ALL TIMES !!! oh well hope hes having fun chilling w my ex friend that he hated so much
anyways if yall wanna add me ummm new discord i changed my tag a lot sorry. shotguncarousel#0069 im named after my fave saw trap lol
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:41 pm

glad y'all are doing well! I've read everything as per usual but I don't have much energy to say much myself today. I still haven't seen any of the saw movies lol, I'm too scared of them to watch them so kudos to you lol.

No one asked but I'm still w my boyfriend and it's been like almost 7 months now, I love him a lot he makes me all happy, and my parents seem to like him so far!

I've been trying to revive some of my hobbies though, I stopped working on anything about a year ago, it's been tough to get myself motivated and moving. If anyone has any neat hobbies or activities they enjoy I'd love to hear some suggestions!

@Misty - Was originally planning on my associates but I might go for bachelors in Cyber security or programming. I'll be starting in January I think.
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:15 pm

I-I swear that timing is so weird. I've barely had any motivation the past few months(barely been able to clean my room, honestly seems like all I've been able to get done is work and taking my dog for a walk, I've been reading quite a bit but mainly fiction) and several of my friends have said the same thing.

Also I'm super happy that you're happy, you deserve the best and I hope everything goes well for you two <3
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:44 pm

@misty - i know this was forever ago but i totally relate on crushing on guys out of state lol. i've been long distance for 1.5 years of my 2.5 year relationship hahaa. and WOW, that is so many marriages in the family in such a short amount of time! you must be so thrilled for them. so sorry you weren't vibing with your church, though. it must be so frustrating to disagree so much with someone you're supposed to trust for moral guidance. i hope you were able to get out of there and on to somewhere that suits you more! also i hope your mental health is looking up, love. i know exactly how you feel.

@milk - congrats on your graduation! or at least congrats on almost graduating? i bet your halloween costumes were great :) i've never seen saw but i don't think i'd like it. i'm not one for horror movies or anything gory; i'm too soft! so happy you're going through a lot of personal development! i think you'll notice a lot more post-high school, haha.

@oblivion - i hope you and your relationship are both doing well! hopefully, you've recently celebrated a year together? i also hope the first few months of your degree aren't giving you too much trouble. programming is hard! that's so cool though. hugeee kudos to you because i could never!

as for me, i'm just wrapping up my third year of university. i transferred TWICE in the past year, so this was my first semester at this new school. i like it okay so far, but i really miss the first school i attended and all of my friends (and boyfriend) there. long distance is still going strong! i've been visiting and he came to visit me at my new school last weekend. i got to introduce him to my sister for the first time! it went so well. i'm hoping to visit him in his hometown for his birthday this summer, but plane tickets are crazy. fingers crossed!

the transfer went HORRIBLY though. so many of my credits didn't transfer and i can't apply to my degree program until i get them, so my graduation was pushed back a whole year because of it. my original plan was to study marketing with a minor in spanish, but now i think i'm going to change my study path to a double major in both economics and spanish, since i need to spend an extra year in school. i think economics will win me a better salary than marketing anyway haha.

overall, i'm doing kind of meh. making friends is hard, but my sister and a couple of people i knew in high school have been my rock. i'm moving in with my old high school best friend in august, so i've loved rekindling that relationship! i also joined a new a cappella group, this time a jazz ensemble! they made me their music director a few weeks ago, which was a little crazy considering i've only been with them a few months. it's going well and we have our first concert next weekend, which is exciting.

cheers to you all and i will see you in an undefined number of months! <3
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 pm

We did in fact hit out one year mark! He's so awesome, and I got matching rings for us for our anniversary. Should hopefully be moving in together later in the year; I can't wait to be with him even more lol. I'm glad your long distance is still going strong!! That's amazing. That sucks about the transfer though, I hope it ends up working out in the long run. Jazz is cool too!

I have pretty much moved out with him already, I slept at my house once this week and the other 6 days I've been at his place with his two roommates lol. Things have been rough at my house so I just kind of avoid it, but I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. My step dad and mom are divorcing which sucks, but it doesn't really affect me as much as it would have when I was younger. I also got back in touch w my bio dad so that's cool! He's interesting lol. More of a friend than a parent but going well.
Last edited by Red on Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed your typo king <3
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T