Eastern European callers keep trying to call me

Talk about almost anything here
Blu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mood: busy

Eastern European callers keep trying to call me

Unread post by Blu » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:19 pm

Recently I've been having an issue where eastern European numbers keep calling my phone. It's been quite persistent and only my brother, who I'm quite close to, had someone with a similar number attempt to call him.

I don't know anyone in the countries that call me, and they're different countries as well. The other day someone from Belarus tried to call me, someone from Slovenia, one from Estonia, you get the idea.

I don't have anything against these countries, in fact some of my heritage is from one of them, but it's... odd.
I never pick up and they hang up after about 5 seconds each time.

I just wanted to release some of these feelings, sorry if it's a bit all over the place.
And I apologize for not being very active, I've been having a rough time recently.
Need help with Shibaface? Feel free to PM me or a staff member!
I go by they/them pronouns.
I am slightly forgetful, please resend PMs if they're important!
___

Outside of SF, I enjoy fursuit making, drawing, and video games!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Eastern European callers keep trying to call me

Unread post by Oblivion » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:44 am

Sorry, I can't say much, I've never received calls from our of country or whatever, but I hope you feel better soon. <3 just take your time,,
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Re: Eastern European callers keep trying to call me

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:10 am

huh. that sounds like some momo crap i wont bother researching about because of the face, but for all i know, this thing texts random people creepy messages. i dont know if it calls or something.

but i dont think this is allowed as a general discussion thread.
but i guess it's ok, since you're the admin and you're ( i think ) going through hard times.
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it