Prim's..Writings?(I guess?)

Talk about almost anything here
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Prim's..Writings?(I guess?)

Unread post by Misty » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 am

Hello friend! This is basically where I'm going to be putting my.. writings.. or.. things *everyone can tell I have no idea what I'm doing*
Annyways. I'm hoping I'm able to do this? This is just where I'm going to put my stories, some might be little bits and pieces of dialogue, don't expect to see any poetry because that's not my thing ;)
Feel free to post/comment if you'd like :)
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

The Golden Tree

Unread post by Misty » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 am

The grass was as soft and green as ever beneath my feet. A small smile tugged at my lips as I
touched the tree’s bark, placing my wispy hand on the initials l and Eagle had carved, so long ago.
A small wind fluttered through the meadow, raising a slight shiver.
“I miss you so much.” I whispered.
I glided around the tree, my feet barely touching the ground. I was a spirit, a ghost, a wraith. I looked up at the cloudy sky, sunlight shone through the clouds, painting a golden picture in the heavens above, the sun was slowly setting, casting shadows to dance all around.
The tree suddenly shuddered. I had forgotten something, this tree had a spirit residing in it. Its name was Erlin. Which means Guidance in the language of the Ancients. A spirit resided in the tree, forgotten by most.
“What brings you here?” it asked, “I am Kaza.” I said to the tree. “I know.” the tree’s reply was nothing but a fleeting wind, and yet it spoke clearer than anything before. “I have been here for many, many generations, yet there has been no life here sense you betrayed Eagle.” I flinched back.
“I.. I only did what I had to do.” I replied quietly. Erlin’s words were like arrows, aimed straight at my heart, they were true. No living creature had visited, I had been forced to roam alone, a curse surrounded the meadow like a bubble, some invisible force driving away man and beast alike. “There were other choices, other paths..” Erlin responded.
“But now you roam this field, alone, forgotten, guilty.” I shook my head, clenching my eyes shut, if I had been mortal tears would have escaped.
“I do not regret anything.” I said quietly, lifting my head. “Are you sure of that? Even as They took Eagle away, I could sense the regret and sadness. You did. There was another one that you could have very easily done.”
I closed my eyes, briefly relieving the moment. “I sense it again.” Erlin rumbled. Leaves blew around my face. “I..I..” I stammered. “Despite your regret, that is why you were cursed to roam alone.” “I wasn’t cursed.” I whispered. The tree made a sound that sounded like a scoff, “Weren’t you? Wandering alone as a spirit, not seeing a single living thing seems like a curse to me.” “Leave me alone!” I shouted. “I’ve lost enough already, I don’t need some stupid old tree to be telling me what I feel!” The tree went silent. Everything was silent, except the wind blowing.
I stood there.
Not moving.
Not touching.
Hoping.
Wishing.
Waiting.
My shoulders shook with sobs that couldn’t come.
Then came the pain.
I never knew where it came from, it was somehow both mental and physical, and yet the exact same feeling. It tortured me.
The memories. No. The memory
Me and Eagle sitting in the shade of the tree. “They say the enemy is paying a hefty price for you.” I said quietly. Eagle gave a small nod, “I think even people in here would do me in.” he sighed.
I looked into his eyes. “What would you say, if a girl had to make a hard decision, and didn’t know how to do it?” Eagle tilted his head, “What type?” he asked.
“An enemy is making her do something. If she doesn’t do it, harm will come to the person who she is doing the thing to and and-” I stopped, realizing I was starting to cry. Eagle leaned his head on mine. “That’s a hard question.” he said softly. I clenched my eyes shut. “I’m so sorry,” I breathed. His expression took on a confused look.
“What?” Suddenly, about a dozen men dressed in black chain-mail seemed to appear right in front of them, one hit Eagle on the head with the flat side of his sword, making him fall unconscious. Another looked up at Kaza, tossing her a leather pouch, golden coins spilled out of it. “Thank you for your cooperation.” he said with a mock bow. I bowed my head. Tears streaming down my face.

I wandered around the meadow, just inside the boundary that I could never pass.
One day, many years later. It all ended.
A young girl-seven or so, and her older brother came just outside the boundary. “Alaz, why do people say not to go near the Golden Tree?” she inquired curiously.
Her old brother took her hand and guided her away. “They say many years ago, a young woman betrayed a young man by giving him over to the enemy, that young man was a war hero, and the woman was guided by greed for the reward.” Those words tore at my heart, as they were not true. “This is why we warn everyone away, they say the Golden Tree in it is cursed and haunted, and that Kaza’s spirit roams the meadow to this day. You may notice not even the birds fly over it, Natalla.” Alaz continued. Natalla tilted her head, a sad look in her eyes. “She is all alone forever?” she asked. Alaz nodded. “But Elear says-” she started. “Says what? That it wasn’t for the money? That it was for some ‘unknown reason that we may never know’?” Natalla gave a small nod.
“He says Kaza loved him.” I flinched at my name, it had not been spoken in so long.. Alaz scoffed. “She may have known him before the war, but that doesn’t change anything. She was desperate, she’d cling on to anybody.” Natalla gave a small shake of her head. “I don’t believe it. I believe what Elear says.” she said stubbornly. “Most everyone else says she was a greedy, selfish woman.” Alaz said. “Well that’s not what I think.” Natalla replied. “She must be lonely..” Natalla took a small step into the boundary, something that hadn’t been done in so, so many years. She looked around, “I’m sorry you’re lonely,” she whispered. Alaz pulled her back. “Let’s get home.” he said.
As soon as they were out of sight, the pain seemed to intensify, I fell down onto the ground and curled into a fetal position. I grasped a piece of grass. Grasped. I looked down at myself and realized.. I was solid. I was.. mortal.

“Kaza?” a voice suddenly said from behind me.
How did he survive all these years?
I never thought I’d hear it again.
“Eagle?”

The End
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^