Talk about almost anything here
Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Let's talk, ANIME.

Unread post by Milk » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 pm

That's right. Everybody's favorite animation medium, Anime!
I'm kind of starting to get into that anime phase. You know how if you meet the artist and cartoon lover or gamer criteria, you just get sucked into 3 phases, anime, emo and Sonic the Hedgehog? I kind of got sucked into anime about 2 years ago but grew out of it quickly after growing away from Glitter Force, not liking Fairy Tail and thinking My Neighbor Totoro was boring. Now that i'm out of the despair that is my Sonic phase, i'm going into anime again. I blame it on you TriGon from Discord aka my real life school friend who's name i won't reveal because i didn't get his permission to.
My favorite animes in order from favorite to least favorite are My Hero Academia, Aggretsuko, Sonic X (the English dub, not the one with swears although i think it's funny), Madoka Magica and Glitter Force. My least favorites in no order are Dragon Pilot, My Neighbor Totoro, Fairy Tail, Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon XYZ, and Pokemon Black and White.
I still remember the days when every day before school you would have to hear "OH OH, WE'VE COME SO FAR, WE'VE FOUGHT SO HARD TO GET WHERE WE ARE". Pokemon Black and White...ugh.
What are your guys's opinions on anime?
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Re: Let's talk, ANIME.

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:27 am

i... i... honestly have no idea.

i've never really liked anime, because from what i could tell, people who watch anime just becomes... crazy.

BUT!!!!!
People kept saying My Hero Academia was cool, and insisted that I should watch, and I tried... FIVE SECONDS LATER IM ALREADY INTO IT.

Speaking of which, I have to neglect homework and watch some, toodles!

Oh yeah, my favorite character is Kaminari.
who can not love him????? i hope i dont turn into a fangirl lol
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

Sylveonsweetie987
First flight
First flight
Tagline: Syl the awkward person. Go check out my scratch profile (under "website") for more art!

Unread post by Sylveonsweetie987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:32 am

Sorry, but I liked Pokemon Black and White... That was a big part of how I came to like Pokemon and I still hold it nostalgically in my heart, along with all the Ghibli movies I've seen. And yes, Glitter Force was pretty darn good. I also started InuYasha with my dad and never finished, oof.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
♥♥♥
꧁♥Hi, I'm Syl, your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that♥꧂

♥ Go to my Scratch profile to see more digital art: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/sylveonsweetie987/

♥ I'm @/_fandomartist_ on Instagram, if you want to see more traditional art! ♥

꧁♥psst- cats are life. pass it on.♥꧂
♥♥♥

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:45 pm

HI

I just got sucked into anime. I started with some on netflix. Such as sword art online and your live in April. Didn't like either one. I liked the characters in SAO but I feel like those two seasons, everything moved too quickly. Like, it went to alfheim online and GGO real quick.
Your lie in April didnt interest me at all, I'm not even sure why I watched past the first three episodes.

After watching those I didnt watch any anime,

Then I got bored one day and watched adventures of sinbad on netflix. Liked it. So then I went to funimation and started watching my hero academia. Currently in season 3, just started episode one. I also started watching Bungo Stray dogs and gotta say, I absolutely love that show beyond words. I'm only on episode 2, but I love the characters and theme so far. Someone recommended it to me.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:11 pm

I'd like to say i don't hate Fairy Tail anymore and it is now one of my favorite anime of all time.
Pokemon Black and White is still shit though.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:52 am

I haven't watch the anime, but currently I'm reading Full Metal Alchemists!
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:28 pm

^
Oh i like FMA!
I've only seen the anime and only a bit of it, but it was really good!

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:07 pm

I have yet to watch FMA, but I plan on it!

Anyone know any websites that will let you watch the last episode of MHA for free? Cause I have one episode left to complete season 4, and it's been like a month. sigh.
winstalgia#1031
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Milk » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:46 pm

I'd say Anistream but it's only an app and technically illegal i think
A lot of people think KissAnime is good, but my friend says that it tries to ban you from the site if you use an AdBlocker, so don't use an AdBlocker.

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Oblivion » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:02 pm

hm okay, thanks. I'll check it out later!
winstalgia#1031
Artist - INFP T