Talk about almost anything here
gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Re: Official SF Casual Chat Thread - V1

Unread post by gabrielle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:05 pm

yeah, we have prom every spring, but i haven’t been old enough to go to that one until this year. your school doesn’t?
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Idk if it's a Canadian thing or not but I've only heard of prom in senior year
Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by gabrielle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:04 pm

ah, i see. both juniors and seniors are allowed at most american proms, i believe
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:14 pm

@doggoes ~ Milk is right, if you do it later it'll be worse aha I saw just do what you need to, first.

@Elle ~ I hope you have fun! I don't know anything about school dances being homeschooled and all, but I am going to a winter dance thing in December. I'm super excited! I'm going dress shopping next month with my best friend, sister, and my other friend. And I talked to my "friend" about possibly dancing too, especially if it's the only chance we have to act like a couple for the next few years. he said yes so technically I too have a date hehe

Anyway, back to you!
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:48 pm

Have fun, Elle. The last time i went to a dance i had just got over having the flu so i sat in the corner and ate the snacks.
My grandma gave me 10 dollars to go though so it was worth it.

I heccin' have to do my stupid virtual school because i didn't get to finish it :') Thrre goes my free time
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by gabrielle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:56 pm

thanks guys! i’ll let you know how it goes! kind of obsessed with my dress omg it’s SO sparkly. the photos don’t even do it justice.

@stevie— excuse me for asking, but i’m curious. if you’re homeschooled, how do you make so many friends? i don’t have a single friend that i didn’t meet at school.

@milk— that’s kind of hilarious. i haven’t been to a school dance since 2016 and this is my first formal one, so i’m excited. also,,, virtual school sucks ugh
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:47 pm

@Milk - I do virtual school mainly. I don't think it's terrible, probably because I don't like interacting 24/7 aha

@Elle - You're fine! Believe it or not, I have way more friends than I did when I ever went to school. Many people believe that homeschooled kids like myself don't socialize but it also depends on how you homeschool. I go to co-ops, which is kinda like a school I go to once or twice a week. There's different ones; some focus more on educational stuff and learning, whereas some focus on socializing more. The ones I go to focus on socializing and are really just for fun. And it just so happens that my best friend is very extroverted and loves planning and attending events.

I probably make it sound like I have more friends than I actually do though ha. I have 4 friends I hang out with often (like weekly) and then just acquaintances outside of them. honestly tho how do I have friends? I'm friendly enough but I was super shy when I first joined the co-op. Now it's a place where I'm basically 100% myself though.

Side note from me; I'm a pretty different person around those who simply 'know' me than I am around those 4 good friends. At home you won't hear me curse or make a single dark joke, but when I'm with them bc I'm so comfortable around them, I'll occasionally use language and make dark-humored jokes lol I don't mean to, it just happens!

also idk if you can tell but I love talking about my friends oop
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:26 am

Can I really say cool dog with shades when you got rid of the og to make room for him?
Imagex

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:46 am

I went to sleep after i did the VS oof. I lost my night. I hate VS a lot lmbo. Especially because of the math we have to learn.

Also those animals with shades are pretty, dare i say, radical.
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

Red
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Red » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:54 pm

wOah a wild matty boy appeared
Imagex