Meme Personalities!

Play text-based forum games!
Coffee
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: Everyday can be a better day, despite the challenge!
Mood: man.

Meme Personalities!

Unread post by Coffee » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Basically type in your personality and post a meme for the person above's personality. I'll start: I'm nice and try to be funny, very clumsy, and very anxious.

π™·πšŽπš’πšŠ. 𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πšπšπšŽπšŽ, πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ (𝚎𝚑)πšŒπšŠπšπšπšŽπš’πš—πšŽ πšŠπšπšπš’πšŒπš. 𝙸'πš– πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš˜πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš—πš πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš! 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπš—πšœ πšπšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– π™ΆπšŽπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ, πš„πš‚π™°. 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš!!

sunshine lollipops
Bird is the word
Bird is the word

Re: Meme Personalities!

Unread post by sunshine lollipops » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:33 am

pepe. most people would instantly think of pepe when they hear the word "meme." as for you, i think that your personality is a general common personality of people who hangs out in these types of sites, so i think if someone heard the name "pet site" then they would think about your personality. pepe would be not perfect, but fitting for you, at least from your description about yourself. but don't think that you're just an ordinary person like everybody else. you're unique, but your description itself is the most boring and common bio i have ever read in my entire life. now, shoo, go make something pretty like yourself

i'm a pretty smug person who likes to bluff, and i don't really think about what i say until a few years later when i'm watching a movie and randomly remember what i said to my mom and cry all day after that. i can also get angry very easily.
im actually so sorry for being so annoying 5 years ago i was a small child acting a different age.. T_T hmu on discord if you remember me! my user is borinqq

i had a tord pfp but i changed it sorry i threw up a little looking at it

K-9-Dog
Contemplating leaving the nest
Contemplating leaving the nest
Tagline: Coffee addict
Mood: Curious

Unread post by K-9-Dog » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Socially awesome awkward penguin, there are times you feel great about what you say, then possibly regret later on. However, there are times where you can be totally awesome! We all make mistakes, that's what makes us human. It will be okay! C:

About me:

I pretty much switch moods quite easily, it can start from happiness to just pure anger. I'm known to get pretty upset easily and sometimes my ideas can get very chaotic.

Other than that, I'm more approachable than I seem!
══════════════════════════════════
Hey there! I'm just a dude who likes pet games.
══════════════════════════════════
Shibaface collection

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:37 pm

(No image, google is being sucky)
Good Wolf / Psycho or Insanity Wolf

Definitely a dated meme, and although polar opposites are seen as a conjoined meme with one being rage and the other positivity

Assume anything about me from my profile/posts, laddies
Imagex
β˜…
αΆœα΅‰α΅’ α΅’αΆ  α΅β±βΏα΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅ƒαΆ α΅— α΅ˆβ±α΅ƒα΅α΅’βΏα΅ˆΛ’

lioyote
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: when life gives you lemons

Unread post by lioyote » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 pm

I will forever be burger kind foot lettuce

I don't know why I'm just burger king foot lettuce, I can still recite it all from memory and it just fits me

Artist | he/him | lio/leo/lioyote

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:22 pm

The "I am confusion" vine bc you're missing the point of the game

Imagex
β˜…
αΆœα΅‰α΅’ α΅’αΆ  α΅β±βΏα΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅ƒαΆ α΅— α΅ˆβ±α΅ƒα΅α΅’βΏα΅ˆΛ’