Survivalist Game

Play text-based forum games!
Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Re: Survivalist Game

Unread post by Red » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:17 am

Are any of the planets known to have many danerous flora and fauna? Also are any of them known for extreme weather conditions?

Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:30 am

princeystar wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:17 am
Are any of the planets known to have many danerous flora and fauna? Also are any of them known for extreme weather conditions?

Your team has been unable to collect wildlife data for Planet RH79-ADZQ4 because of the distance from Earth. All of the other planets do not, because of the lack of life on them. As for weather conditions, they all have some unpredictable types of storms, but one is not worse than another.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Local cryptid

Unread post by Red » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:32 am

Hmm I think I'll take the risk of going to RH79-ADZQ4 then

Imagex

ᶜᵉᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 am

Option b aka RH79-ADZQ4 and I am now c alling the planet, 'rad hat' and nobody can stop me
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 pm

I'll go with d, succulent.

I have no questions as of right now because the one I was going to ask was already asked.

Also I love this theme!
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Eve
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: we'll still have the summer after all

Unread post by Eve » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm

B, colonize RH79-ADZQ4
:3

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 pm

do any of them lack water & soil?
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm

gabrielle wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 pm
do any of them lack water & soil?
No, but the soil on all the planets is quite different from Earth soil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doggos | she/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: why do i consist of almost 10% of all the posts on this website
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:48 pm

in honor of me eating asparagus for dinner last night, i’ll go with option a. asparagus17-B45
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:33 am

The results for round 1:
A: You decide you want to colonize planet Asparagus17-B45. You put in the formal response to your boss. The next week you, your crew, and your boss start preparing the ship for the journey to the planet. The night before departure, you start pumping gas into the ship (I didn't research rocketship anatomy, so excuse and real life inconsistencies) and when you go to take the nozzle out of the ship, a drop splatters on you. Not a big issue, you think. Until you go up in flames. If you chose option (a), you are DEAD.
B: You decide you want to colonize Planet RH79-ADZQ4. You put in the formal response to your boss. He immediately calls you, asking if you're actually crazy enough to go through it. You are shocked, considering it was on the list of options. Apparently, everybody else thought it was way too far away and way too unexplored. This just motivates you more. You call a meeting with your crew and ask if anyone wants to leave Project Elite, no questions asked. One by one, all crew members decide to stay. You are overwhelmed with joy and are now even more determined to complete this mission. You are ready to colonize Planet RH79-ADZQ4! (or Planet Rad Hat as you affectionately call it) If you chose option (b), you are SAFE.
C: You decide you want to colonize planet Ashwarn32-F. You put in the formal response to your boss. The day of your mission, a meteor hits Ashwarn32-F, completely obliterating it. Luckily, nobody was harmed. Your mission gets changed quickly and it is decided that your new mission is to colonize Planet RH79-ADZQ4. If you chose option (c), you are SAFE.
D: You decide you want to colonize Succulent42-X. You put in the formal response to your boss. Your crew decides to pull a prank on you and fill your room with tiny plants. They put the plants everywhere, even in your bed. When you go to sleep for the night you feel a sharp, piercing pain in your right leg. It seems that they put the plants with thorns in your bed, very smart of them! Your leg gets infected and it has to be amputated. Needless to say (I was going to write needleless, but it seemed to soon) you will not be going on a space colonization mission any time soon. If you chose option (d) you aren't dead, but you do lose a life.
E: You decide to colonize Vrownin665-4M2L2. You put in the formal response to your boss. He looks over the report and chuckles. Apparantly, he made up the entire planet down to the very last detail, and would've admitted it was fake if someone had asked *ahem*. He removes you from the mission for not doing research on the planets before selecting one. If you chose option (e) you lose a life.
I apologize for the late results, but it gave you all an extra day to get responses in! The next prompt will be up shortly!