Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Re: Survivalist Game

Unread post by Oblivion » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:20 am

D. Try to find shelter.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Eve
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: we'll still have the summer after all

Unread post by Eve » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:17 pm

c. try to find a safe water source
:3

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 pm

I'm going to push the deadline back to 6pm because there are still 2 players who haven't answered. So in about an hour, I will post the results for round one.

And the results:

A: You and the other people in your group sit down to make a set of rules. You all talk for a while and decide on the following:
1.) Absolutely no violence
2.) We stay as a group or in pairs at ALL times
3.) Group needs go before personal needs
4.) Shelter, water, and food are the top priorities.
Your group all agrees to these rules and you start to settle down on the island and set up camp next to a stream. If you picked choice (a), you are SAFE.

B: You decide to split off from your group and go in search of food. You took a few survival courses when you were younger, so you could tell poisonous foods versus safe foods. You come across a bush with many berries on it. You remember learning about them and decide they are safe to eat. While you were correct, the smell attracted a bear, and you did not survive the attack. If you picked choice (b), you are DEAD.

C: You and your group decide that the very first thing you should do is find a safe water source. You stumble upon a small freshwater stream. As a bonus, there are many fish that you can eat. You all fill the water bottles you brought on your vacation and set up a camp near the stream. If you picked choice (c), you are SAFE.

D: You break off from your group to try to find shelter. You walk for about 3 miles (yes, it's a big island) and find an area near a stream that you decide would be a good location to live. You go back and find your group. You guide them all back to the shelter near the stream. While you are exhausted from all the walking in the hot weather, if you picked choice (d), you are SAFE.

E: Your group ventures off without you. You figure that the boat will come back for you as long as you stay put. You decide to take a nap in the warm, yellow sand. Unfortunately, the sun beats down harder than you originally thought and you get heat stroke. You try to drink water, but your bottle was empty. You die from the intense heat and dehydration. If you picked choice (e), you are DEAD.

Round 2:
You and your group stock up on water from the stream and head off to explore. You decide to break into a group of two and a group of three. You are in the group of three. You and your partners were assigned to find food. One of your partners goes off to hunt and the other chooses to find nuts, berries, bugs, and fish for your group to eat. You had the choice to hunt or gather. You decided it was safer to gather. You choose to split up from your fellow gatherer and explore another part of island. You can either a) look for nuts to eat, b) look for plants to eat, or c) look for berries to eat.

As always, remember to ask questions relevant to the story! Seriously, I will give you straightforward answers most of the time. The round ends at about 6pm tommorow!

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 pm

c) look for berries to eat! but like be very careful because there are alot of poisonous berries, so I'll only look for the ones I know to be nonpoisonous
Last edited by Misty on Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 pm

a. look for nuts to eat

seems the least poisonous hehe
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Oblivion
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: When life gives you lemons
Mood: I like bunnies

Unread post by Oblivion » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:23 pm

a) look for nuts to eat.
winstalgia#1031
Call me: Steven
"Soon you shall become Steven (2000 posts), then Stephan, the fancy Steven (3000 posts), then Stefani, much like Gwen (4000 posts). No one has ever achieved higher than Stefani." -Purple. 5/6/19 (link)
Artist - INFP T

Eve
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: we'll still have the summer after all

Unread post by Eve » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 pm

b. look for plants to eat

Q: What else did we bring for the vacation?
A: There wasn't a lot that you brought because it was supposed to be a quick trip to this little island. Most of your luggage is at your hotel. However, you have water bottles, a small amount of sunscreen, a camera, and the clothes you are currently wearing (a t-shirt, shorts, sunglasses, sandals, and a hat)
:3

Doggos_on_Mars
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tagline: My hands are really cold
Mood: Nervous

Unread post by Doggos_on_Mars » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:00 pm

The results:
A: You decide to look for nuts to eat. You thought that as long as you were careful, your nut allergy would not bother you. You were wrong. When you stumbled upon a cashew nut tree, you started filling up your pockets with them. You, without thinking, popped one into your mouth. You could not breathe and ended up not surviving. If you chose option (a) you are DEAD.
B: You decide to look for plants to eat. You choose to stay with your fellow gatherer and search together. You hit the jackpot and find all sorts of edible plants! You decide to look just a little while longer, but your partner did not. You find a plant that you think looks like mint. You take a leaf and eat it. It wasn't long before you realize that the plant you just ate was in fact poison ivy. The poison ivy starts to affect you and you do not survive. If you chose option (b) you are DEAD.
C: You decide to look for berries to eat. You and the other gatherer with you find many different types of berries on the island. You fill five large buckets with different types of berries. The two of you make your way back to camp and deliver the food to your group. You see the hunter in your group had brought back lots of food as well. The two other members of your group found items scattered around the island for you to use. These items include a backpack, many clothing items, and a shovel. You all decide to relax for the night. Good work! If you chose option (c) you are SAFE.

Round 3:
You and your group decide to stay put for the day. You figure that because you have shelter, food, and water this is okay. Your small group of people assign each person a role in the "community" based off of your previous jobs. One member is designated as lookout, one as peace keeper, one as hunter, one as doctor, and then there is you. You worked multiple jobs before you got stranded on the island. You were a cook, a dancer, a painter, a singer, and a plumber. You must decide what you want your designation to be. A) the entertainer, the person who makes sure everybody is happy and making the best of the situation you are in; b) the cook, you would be responsible for cooking and preparing all the food your group would eat; or c) the 'plumber', you would make tracks in the sand to direct water to and from your group's camp.

You will have until about 6pm tommorow. The same rules as always apply. Be sure to check out how many lives you have on the first page!

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:23 pm

MY NUT ALLERGY SHKKJFDSDS
nice one haha

a. the entertainer!
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Unread post by Misty » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Berries for the win c:

A. The entertainer!
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^