(Poll update) Lets create a story

Play text-based forum games!
Misty
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
Mood: ay

Re: Lets create a story

Unread post by Misty » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:44 am

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT
Christian
She/her
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
Philippians 4:13
.Kira Nightblade. on CS, Nightblade on DV, Sarahkey8 on some others
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to PM me!
I will try to help you in any way I can ^.^

AthenasArtz
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there
Tagline: Lol I have no idea what to put here but Hi!

Unread post by AthenasArtz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:16 pm

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes
Hey Guys!
My Name is Alyssa, but I usually go by Athena
I absolutely love Roleplaying, Reading, Writing,
Drawing, and Singing
Wanna Role Play?
Just message me!

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:26 pm

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually
Christian
She/her

Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV
Party bird
Party bird
Tagline: i got the horses in the bacc
Mood: bored

Unread post by Tzatziki Cfnmpah IV » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:59 pm

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought
tzatzikitheleg on chickensmoothie! have a great day!

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:50 pm

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought John
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:59 pm

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought John oofed
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

LiquidCake
Spreading the wings
Spreading the wings
Tagline: I collect gemstones!

Unread post by LiquidCake » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:34 am

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought John oofed real
I'm an artist!
My GF!
~~

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
~~

Misty
Well-known
Well-known

Unread post by Misty » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:48 am

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought John oofed real stupid
Christian
She/her

Milk
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: wataei canon
Mood: tired & gay

Unread post by Milk » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:58 am

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought John oofed real stupid pancakes
btw ive had this ranpo icon for like 2 years and ive only seen like 2 episodes of bungo stray dogs

gabrielle
Well-known
Well-known
Tagline: go away bots >:(
Mood: i love my life !!!

Unread post by gabrielle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 pm

John went to the shoe store in a very disgusting UFO and ate churros while texting some potatoes who loved cows. He worked at Gucci and sometimes cried about how butterflies never respected his personal space! One time, John was cleaning a unicorn when suddenly Thanos snapped a lobster in France. The other cat saw John yeeting at the unicorn, which was REEEEEEEEEEing loudly at a guy who was sleeping. He found Spongebob kicking John's backpack which Patrick barfed in. BUT cakes actually thought John oofed real stupid pancakes. The
elle • she/her • esfp
☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus

i love the sun,
but in the dark of night,
let me learn
the wisdom of the moon